Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
I'd love to cut Lori's lawn. Put a canopy over the tractor, strap a cooler on the thing. Shorts and sandals. Ear buds, see yuh later. Girls,,,fend for yourselves. I'm outta here for the afternoon!

That's close to how it was. My mower even has a cupholder. Vrrrroooom!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Well the draconian e cig law was signed by the governor yesterday. (in TEXAS) I am T I C K E D to put it mildly. I have no idea how this is going to play out, but I can imagine. I can guarantee you that teens will still be vaping, regardless of that stupid law. I don't care if they just banned that for the kids. I am well above 21. Now they are messing with me, and my freedom, not to mention they are hurting my finances. I still haven't heard any answers to my questions either. Let's hope they are answered before the dreaded day of OCT 1, 2015.
I'm still not sure how it affects you.

SamuelMSr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2013
Meridian, Idaho
Hey DD, I see you're lurking. Have you heard from Samuel lately?
I have just been very busy. Some says, like today, I get your the store at 7:30 and open it at 8 and then close the store at 10 and am out the door at 10:30. Even though I am working more hours than I have ever worked before, it doesn't feel so much like work. I have a lot if fun every day. Today it got slow at around 7pm and I played the new Witcher game on the PS4 until 10.

It is hard for me to come on here and talk about my day, I was informed I am not allowed to talk about the store at all and that is about all I have to talk about.....

Last edited:

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
So here is the cool pic the little drone took of my house and property. I can't upload the pic of the drone right now because it's too big.

View attachment 460334
Wow, nice place, Lori! I don't think I'd like to be in charge of mowing the lawn, though. LOL
Oh, those drones are cool, but I hear it takes a while to learn how to fly them properly. You need good weather conditions as well.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Hi all, been very, very busy. Working 12 to 15 hours every day. It's amazing how much fun a person can have working!

I will be at the VapeCon in Reno July 11th and 12th! My boss is sending me. Anyone else going?
Good to hear from you, Sam, and mighty glad you're loving your job! I used to love teaching - now after 25+ years it's kind of meh... Still in transition after leaving the school I was at last year - don't know what I what to do when I grow up. LOL

We've been mulling over the idea of starting a B&B.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread