Not open for further replies.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
It is easy to get those 2 confused but yes, I mean Mother's Milkshake from yaeliq and it is a winner for sure. You might want to try Moo juice from Mt Baker Vapor as well, a good strawberries and cream. I had Moo juice awhile ago though but just ordered another bottle to compare. If the Mother's Milkshake from Yaeliq was still on sale for $11 I would be ordering 2 bottles for sure.

Is the $10 shipping a flat rate from Yaeliq on any # of bottles you buy? If so then I might be able to get a few friends in on it so that the price is more manageable.

Yes it is. One rate for any quantity (not for hundreds tho!) :)

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
I am a little torn, not that Mothers Milkshake is back to it's original price of $18 + 10 and vat it will equal out to about $30 instead of the $22 I paid on sale. It comes out to more per ml than mt baker vapor moo juice when ordered in 236 ml bottle. I ordered a 30 ml bottle of moo juice to try again and compare as I remembered it as being good, just not sure if as good as Yaeliq's Mothers Milkshake.

Just a quick update as I received both Moo Juice from Mt Baker and Strawberries and Cream as well as (S+C)2 from Vape Wild. I still need to let the juices from Vape Wild steep some more as they have a throat hit I am not too happy with even though all the juices I get are 50/50 with 3mg. I did the same thing with the Vape Wild juices I did with both Mother's Milkshake and Moo Juice, Shake for a minute then take off the caps and tips then load into my Ultrasonic and let them vibrate for an hour to speed up the steeping process.

I like Moo Juice but it is more Nestle Strawberry milk mix were as Mother's Milkshake tastes more like a real strawberry. Vape Wild's Strawberries and Cream is pretty good and if it mellows out even more after steeping then it is pretty close to Mother's Milkshake but I would give Yaeliq the edge there. (S+C)2, also from Vape Wild is probably the closest to Mother's Milk by Suicide Bunny but I am getting a worse throat hit than Strawberries and Cream from the same vendor so more steeping is definitely needed.

I the prices were all equal I would choose Mother's Milkshake from Yaeliq hands down without booster. I will probably wait until the Mother's Milkshake is SOAD again and order 3 bottles or maybe 4, I have already gone through about 70ml and constantly crave it. If the Vape WIld's (S+C)2 mellows out after 2 weeks so it doesn't kill my throat then it will probably be a pretty close competitor to Mother's Milkshake and there prices are excellent. Won't be ordering anymore Moo Juice from Mt Baker even though I don't mind vaping it and will use the rest, it is just not as good as the other 2.

I might be ordering more of Mt Baker's Caramel Coffee and Coffee Cake as those 2 are tasty and I need my coffee fix from time to time. Yaeliq's Israeli Coffee is good but I would sometimes mix it with a caramel or vanilla as by-itself I was never a huge fan. Caramel Coffee from Mt Baker is tasty as is and so is the coffee cake. I did order 2 coffee flavors from Vape Wild but again with the throat hit so only time will tell. Taste wise Top of the Morning from VW will probably not make the cut unless it improves with time, Toffee Coffee might make the cut but not sure if it will top Caramel coffee from Mt Baker.

I will update again in about 2 weeks when VW juices have had time to steep.

Reactions: qorax

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
After almost 3 weeks of steeping Vape Wild (S&C) 2 and there Strawberry and Cream , Mt Baker Moo juice, Yeti vape Strawberry and Cream and Abbott Road I have to say that Mother's Milkshake from Yaeliq is my favorite. I do like Vape Wild's Strawberry and Cream but the (S&C) 2 is too harsh for me, probably better in a little higher VG than the 50/50 I got. Moo Juice is very good, just not as good as Mother's Milkshake which is the prefect mix of Strawberry and Cream for me, similar to Haagen Daz strawberry ice cream. Abbott Road From Yeti Vapes is also good, might be a re-order as the strawberry custard is a good mix that I enjoy.

I used these all in the same sub ohm tank with the same box mod. I mostly vape around 30 watts, the only one I dropped down to 25 watts was Vape Wild (S&C) 2 which cut down on the harsh throat hit.

I have tried nearly all of the Strawberry and Cream flavors out there and Mother's Milkshake is probably top of the list over Mother's Milk and one I personally enjoyed, Perfect Cloudz Whip it.

Abbott Road from Yeti Vape is on par with Unicorn Milk if you like a strawberry custard, there different but both good. I do have both of them on hand right now, Unicorn Milk is a little more forward were as Abbott Road is a little more muted, depends on your tastes but I recommend both as tasty.

When Mother's Milkshake is SOAD I will order 4 bottles, I might have to order a single bottle quicker though as I am down to about 10 mils. Also going to order Coffee Milkshake as I figure if it is anything close to MM I will love it.

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
What a bummer, July SOAD is out and no Mother's Milkshake......sigh. Now I am mulling over ordering a single bottle but am leaning towards just getting a big bottle of Moo Juice from Mt. Baker to tide me over. Mt. Baker is a better value per ml than Yaeliq with there normal prices and with these sub tanks I am burning through juice like a mad man so price really does matter.

Probably just wait for a good 4th of July sale and load up on juice, unfortunately it will probably not be Mother's Milkshake, my current juice obsession :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread