Status
Not open for further replies.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Hahaha! Jerk watch trainer notification robot! :laugh: Yes larger screen good, but I have small girlie wrist...probably to big for me to wear.
I thought the same thing in regards to my wrist until I put it on. Quickly got so used to it that it doesn't seem BIG any more. I'm the same way with my phones- after using them for an hr or 2 they become small.

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
For almost 2 yrs everything I've bought has been vape related. Being the tech head that I am I was surprised when it dawned on me I've not bought any new gadgets that didn't have anything to do with vaping.

Until yesterday.....Samsung Gear S. :thumbs:

It's been out for about 6 months..... I've been slacking! :w00t:
Of course I got white!!!!!!

Been playing with this thing so much since yesterday that I damn near forgot to vape! :shock:

Went out & left phone at home- panicked & was on my way back to get it until I remembered don't have to do that anymore.

20150528_192832_20150528_192906_zpsgfxivujn.jpg

20150528_192749_20150528_192917_zpscnuwpnde.jpg

I have you beat hands down!

I have not upgraded my cell phone for almost 6 years! Yeah 6 years!

When I get home my new Samsung S6 Edge 128GB is waiting on me!

Now I don't get all gaga over technology because I work in it daily, but can you say...come on dOOd get a new phone!

My HTC My-Touch is soooo out dated it is a miracle it still makes phone calls!

"ItTechy' old cell Phone"

"ItTechy' New cell Phone"

Last edited:

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
I have you beat hands down!

I have not upgraded my cell phone for almost 6 years! Yeah 6 years!

When I get home my new Samsung S6 Edge 128GB is waiting on me!

Now I don't get all gaga over technology because I work in it daily, but can you say...come on dOOd get a new phone!

My HTC My-Touch is soooo out dated it is a miracle it still makes phone calls!

"ItTechy' old cell Phone"

"ItTechy' New cell Phone"

Ohhhhh bless your cheap heart! ;)
Now see I couldn't imagine using the same phone for 6 yrs! YES you definitely have me (& the rest of the world) beat! :p

Reactions: Kn0ttYFive

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
Ohhhhh bless your cheap heart! ;)
Now see I couldn't imagine using the same phone for 6 yrs! YES you definitely have me (& the rest of the world) beat! :p

Morning!!!!! :thumb:

"Bless your cheap heart"!!!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well I'm not originally from the south, but, yes that is a very common saying around the south.

No I'm not cheap, I just don't use my phone as a camera, a PC, a calculator, personal stereo, "D" all of the above!

When I can no longer make phone calls, what a new concept using a phone to make phone calls, I replace it! :thumb:

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
That's one of the Southern conversational conventions I've always liked.

You can say just about anything about someone as long as you slap a "bless their heart" before or after you say it.
When we moved to the south, that expression really baffled me at first, and the "bless their pea pickin' heart". I still don't really get the meaning...an acquaintance used to refer to me as " another one of them Connecticut Yankees". I'd always say, "no, I'm from NH!" I finally googled the expression and figured that one out.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Is it active or passive?
If I recall correctly, its passive.

I only play along with You Tube music videos. I taught myself to play when my son played drums in a high school band. That was a few years ago. I was a pretty good trumpet player when I was in high school, too.

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
I am exactly the same. I prefer dedicated devices. I use a (digital) camera for pix, i read on a kindle, and i make calls (and text a little) with my phone. Right this second I'm on ecf with my phone...but that is very rare...usually I'm on with a pc.
Well I'm not originally from the south, but, yes that is a very common saying around the south.

No I'm not cheap, I just don't use my phone as a camera, a PC, a calculator, personal stereo, "D" all of the above!

When I can no longer make phone calls, what a new concept using a phone to make phone calls, I replace it! :thumb:

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Some may need to sit down for this....Between my husband and I we have one cell phone, and it's not even a smartphone. I had a smartphone a few years ago, but I wasn't really using it so we got rid of it....My husband doesn't know how to text.

I have never had a cell phone, I do use one at work, first a flip phone, and a few months ago they got everyone a smart phone. So I do understand why everyone likes them, but I really don't need one, nobody calls me.:glare:

KAS

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I have to say that the Chalice 3 is awesome, I do like is a bit more than the cyclone, but I really need the air flow top cap for it. I used it for a dripper after I first got it, but after I got the ByLeo dripper Pro it just got put away. I am going to have to order another chalice 3. I am so far loving the woodvils, they are so light weight, it is unbelievable.

Number 174 Purple Heart Maple burl, and number 319 white oak Quilted Maple.

KAS

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
KAS, you got a couple of real beauties there! How you like squonking?

I'm vaping some WTA tonight, it is Indigo vapes RAJA, a WTA with clove, I cut it with some homebrew hangsen #5, yummy, but those WTA's sure gunk up a coil and wick pretty quick.
I hadn't bought juice for well over a year, so recently treated myself to three bottles of something special :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread