Status
Not open for further replies.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Wow unsure! Breathtaking. Is it red or like a candy apple red?

The Tesla was candy apple red. This one looks lighter that it is because of the flash. You can't tell by that pic but its more darker like a wine red.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
woodmech1.jpg

woodmech2.jpg

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Thanks, Karen. If you look closely the one in the middle (my favorite) is named Wyatt. Someone very special gave my VV Woodvil that name. :thumb:
I am thinking three more once the Resin Reos becomes available, then I will put my collection on 'Pause'. Never really stop when Reos are involved. But then, you don't need me to tell you that, do you ?

Last edited:

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Some have said a few of their modded BF attys are not sitting flush on the new Woodvil 510. I only have 2 that were drilled to BF....the Manta & the gold AFC Cyclone which both appear not to have that problem.

That is just gorgeous! That topper is perfect!

Reactions: inswva

TheBikeGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2014
Dry Ridge, Kentucky, USA
This is my 14500 REO Mini at this point. The REO was anodized silver, the Hornet was anodized blue, and the drip tip was anodized purple. They match now. I soaked them all in Phosphoric acid so now everything is raw aluminum. I haven't decided what I want to do next. Maybe brushed.

100_2141.jpg

Last edited:

dhaiken

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
This is my 14500 REO Mini at this point. The REO was anodized silver, the Hornet was anodized blue, and the drip tip was anodized purple. They match now. I soaked them all in Phosphoric acid so now everything is raw aluminum. I haven't decided what I want to do next. Maybe brushed.

100_2141.jpg
Looks awesome like it is to me.
Purely subjective of course.

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014

100_2141.jpg

That combo looks great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread