Diy question

Status
Not open for further replies.

LungCandy101

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2014
Orange County
Say I made a 30ml mix with 3 flavors each at 5%, then made another 30ml mix with 4 flavors each at 4%...

If I were to then combine these 2 separate flavors into a 60ml bottle and thoroughly enjoy the outcome, how would i go about remaking the resulting mix of the 2 originally separate flavors, would I just cut the % of flavoring I used to create each original flavor in half and be able to come up with the same flavor that I next to stumbled upon?

Or how would i go about recreating the resulting recipe?

Any advice is appreciated

seapeach

Cloud Dweller
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2015
Florida
Say I made a 30ml mix with 3 flavors each at 5%, then made another 30ml mix with 4 flavors each at 4%...

If I were to then combine these 2 separate flavors into a 60ml bottle and thoroughly enjoy the outcome, how would i go about remaking the resulting mix of the 2 originally separate flavors, would I just cut the % of flavoring I used to create each original flavor in half and be able to come up with the same flavor that I next to stumbled upon?

Or how would i go about recreating the resulting recipe?

Any advice is appreciated
Was it equal amounts you originaly combined? If it was, I'd just make two 30 ml batches, one of each, then mix them. Then you'd have a bigger supply of something you know you like. Happy mixing!
Weird_science.gif

Reactions: LungCandy101

LungCandy101

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2014
Orange County
Was it equal amounts you originaly combined?

No the %'s were kind of all over the board on both mixes but 30ml of each minus 5 ml as I taste tested each in a 5 ml cap. rta, i took a 5ml syringe and measured 20ml of either mix and combined them and everybody has loved what theyve tasted, so im trying to remake the same juice, im trying not to have to mix 60ml of each and then mix those after..."I usually mix 120ml batches" so I'm good for a week (kicking down friends)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread