Whats the next step?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kr8mods

May 12, 2015
Well since your a beginner may i suggest building slightly higher due to the fact you have 100 watts to play with? I would highly recommend a build riffly around .5 ohms. I use a 70 watt box mod and build arround .3 ohms. Great site to go to for wrapping ypur coils is steamengine.org. id look them up on google. I would but at work roght now and my service sucks lol. There you will be able to enter the type of wore you have, your desired ohms, what it is your wrapping your coils on. Its a great go to site for beginners and novists alike. Welcome and be safe. And wlways use am ohm reader before firing your coils. Most boxes have them built in and yours does. Again welcome and hope this helpef you put in your quest to cc!

kr8mods

May 12, 2015
My wire of preference is 24 awg kanthal a1. So yes i would get a few feet of it. It comes as you probably already know 32, 30, 28, 26, 24, 22 and 18 awg. So plenty to choose from. And other than the chuff cap nah not really, whats your building equipment like? I use precision screwdrivers get them at any hardware store or walmart. I tend to frown on using nail clippers to cut the wire, i use a small pair of side cutters also found in the same stores. I do keep a few drill bits handy as well but only select few sizes. Coil jigs are nice to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread