Not open for further replies.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
I work in an iron foundry(Kohler Co). we make sinks and bathtubs I drive a yard crane way up in the sky its nice its isolated dont have to get bugged by the boss.
Why does that bring a picture like this to my mind?

dino2.gif

Kohler is cool though. They're the only company I'm aware of that still makes sinks and tubs out of enameled cast iron; materials that are time tested and proven to last a lifetime or more.

Reactions: Kprthevapr

MrAngry

Feb 11, 2015
Plover WI
I'm a stay home mom...I'm blessed with a husband who keeps the ends meeting, now if he just did it without traveling more than he's home...
Sounds like he's in the same boat I am. I make great money, but I'm gone a lot.

Tell him thank you from one working dad to the other. It takes hard work and sacrifice to make sure mom's can be available full time for the kids.

It also takes a special lady to be the stay home mom. It's a rough gig, especially with dad at work so much. My wife should be Sainted foe the things she goes through.

Reactions: anjelvape77

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
Sounds like he's in the same boat I am. I make great money, but I'm gone a lot.

Tell him thank you from one working dad to the other. It takes hard work and sacrifice to make sure mom's can be available full time for the kids.
It also takes a special lady to be the stay home mom. It's a rough gig, especially with dad at work so much. My wife should be Sainted foe the things she goes through.
I thank him daily and I'll definitely pass this post along when he calls to tell me good night...he's wonderful like that, even when its 2 in the morning he let's me know he's "home" safe. Your wife is blessed to have you recognize that its rough at times handling everything while dad is gone. Many many people don't get that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread