• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Bob - Tried the Moose Banana Cream Pie and I like it ..nice creamy and light banana. Not a strong banana taste, so suits me well - anything with a 'nose tingling' strong banana and I don't like it, but this is rather nice.

Just got back from the minute [mayh-noot] "Demo" hah! only 10 of us were interested enough - apathy abounds.

Vapemail: Chefs order arrived whilst I was out 3 x concentrates: Rebranded - Cannoli, Capella - French Toast & Chefs Choice - Jam Roly Poly, 50ml 50/50 Chef's Fluffy Nuts, 10ml 50/50 MJ Golden Goose, 10ml 50/50 MJ Toasted Almond Bar & 30ml 40/60 Vapor Technology - Valhalla

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
WHAT!! That's terrible.
This is the anti TPD demo,isn't it Bob?
Probably had one bloke in Swansea then.

Yes, the anti-TPD demo -Hahaha - we actually had a Swansea bloke with us - he'd been up here working and knew he wouldn't be able to get back home in time. One of the guys saw a message on t watter saying there was about the same amount there.

Reactions: trouble1000

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Just got back from the minute [mayh-noot] "Demo" hah! only 10 of us were interested enough - apathy abounds.
Oh dear! must have felt a bit ridiculous for you all.

Vapemail: Chefs order arrived whilst I was out 3 x concentrates: Rebranded - Cannoli, Capella - French Toast & Chefs Choice - Jam Roly Poly, 50ml 50/50 Chef's Fluffy Nuts, 10ml 50/50 MJ Golden Goose, 10ml 50/50 MJ Toasted Almond Bar & 30ml 40/60 Vapor Technology - Valhalla
I would have liked to try the Toasted Almond Bar, but it never turned up in VG.

Currently trying the Vapor Tech All Father from Chefs - sounds a strange mix of flavours, but it's really quite nice!
I was tempted to try the Valhalla, but the VG was lower. I've got Bearded B. and Cloud beard though.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Yes, the anti-TPD demo -Hahaha - we actually had a Swansea bloke with us - he'd been up here working and knew he wouldn't be able to get back home in time. One of the guys saw a message on t watter saying there was about the same amount there.

:facepalm: Talk about sending out the right message :facepalm:
The government'll walk all over us.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
yet they were saying the SMY wasn't due until tomorrow, will it get here before Terry's one :laugh:

:laugh: It probably will Bob Yeah :laugh: At least the tracking is now working for mine, and is showing `Departure Export Customs` :) Ordered some more VTC`s earlier as well, so i can have a play with my torch next week. :lol:

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Ordered some more VTC`s earlier as well, so i can have a play with my torch next week. :lol:
The way I'm going I'm going to need some more batteries soon, I'm down to only three spare matched pairs for my series/parallel mods, have sent off an enquiry direct to Aweite for a price to see if I can get them any cheaper in bulk

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
The way I'm going I'm going to need some more batteries soon, I'm down to only three spare matched pairs for my series/parallel mods, have sent off an enquiry direct to Aweite for a price to see if I can get them any cheaper in bulk
Think they are selling them at ecolux now Bob :)

Davantrac

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2014
Darlington, UK.
Is that a new group buy coming up then? ;)

Reactions: trouble1000

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
SD Vapemail: Goose Juice concentrate and my EVL tips:

2015-05-30 11.13.08.jpg
and a free quacker from Quacks :laugh:

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Reading on AAEC the first version of th Kangxin VF (non usb,copper 510) a few of us bought, is coming on offer at Focale for approx £26.
Amazing price for a TC mod,i've had no issues with mine.

Put my name on the list for a Red one.Sooo cheap.

Edit: Ordered and paid for.

Last edited:

Davantrac

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2014
Darlington, UK.
I asked for a quote on 20, but once you factor in shipping and import duty, there is hardly any difference than getting them from FT in sets of 4
Some people just don't have the sense to make a deal. I'd rather make a smaller profit and sell more and get a good name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread