Status
Not open for further replies.

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
There's a walnut I've got my eye on... it was on the site yesterday, don't know if it's still there, kinda afraid to go check...
I left it for you ;)
I had it narrowed down to the Walnut (won't give the secret number away), a Lacewood, a Purple Heart, and the White Oak.
The Lacewood was too close to the colors and shades I already have .. the Purple Heart is really a different breed of horse, but I'm not into it.
So it was down to the Walnut, or the White Oak. About 1am, I decided the White Oak was so different from the others I had, that the contrast was going to be beautiful, and it would really stand out .. so I pushed the button, and your Walnut is safe (so far)
I think I found it while looking up all their backsides, and it's nice.

woodmech1.jpg

woodmech2.jpg
They are seriously beautiful .. you have a nice family there. :drool: (to go with all their relatives
and inlaws ) :laugh:

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
I left it for you ;)
I had it narrowed down to the Walnut (won't give the secret number away), a Lacewood, a Purple Heart, and the White Oak.
The Lacewood was too close to the colors and shades I already have .. the Purple Heart is really a different breed of horse, but I'm not into it.
So it was down to the Walnut, or the White Oak. About 1am, I decided the White Oak was so different from the others I had, that the contrast was going to be beautiful, and it would really stand out .. so I pushed the button, and your Walnut is safe (so far)
I think I found it while looking up all their backsides, and it's nice.

They are seriously beautiful .. you have a nice family there. :drool: (to go with all their relatives
and inlaws ) :laugh:
Yeah, for my next one, I want something light... the white oaks look amazing, I would snag one of those for sure. Which one didja get??? I hope Rob's got a few maples yet to be released- if so, game on for the next round! Seriously, after having my woodie for only one day at work, I'm hooked.
Also "looking up all their backsides" is pretty funny:lol:

EDIT: Oh yeah, Slots, the one you already posted :facepalm:

Last edited:

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
My trio.
94ad7660070c724e11062ff0eafcaab5.jpg

They look pretty good together I think!!
Seriously thinking about selling one of the metals and getting another Woodvil. Loving the feel in the hand. The side firing button is awesome, and loving the short throw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
My trio.
94ad7660070c724e11062ff0eafcaab5.jpg

They look pretty good together I think!!
Seriously thinking about selling one of the metals and getting another Woodvil. Loving the feel in the hand. The side firing button is awesome, and loving the short throw.

I m feeling ya there! 2 woods for home mostly and one metal for on the go and work.

What kind is that ya got? Got a back shot of her?

Drumonron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
No thanks to the Post Office - They are not a model of efficiency and just don't really seem to care as far as I can tell...they said on the usps web site tracking that they attempted delivery at 4:35 Thursday - they did not as I was here and never saw anyone or even got a missed delivery slip. Thank the Reos for the internet...went to the post office friday am at opening time and they still did not think they had any packages for me...I had to convince them they did and well they are now home. Stupid post office. But, whew and a sigh, alas...everything is as it should be and the REOs are home.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I think I found it while looking up all their backsides,
Dat not berry nice!

Was gonna comment on more other stuff......but lost em :(

But my oh my.....those purple hearts with birdseye doors.......be still my heart!!! Would love to see a purple heart with one of those white oak doors with the slashy marks like on the one Kay got!

RattlerX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2014
West Texas
These new woodvil's are everything I expected and more. I am really like the new design and the ability to use any atty I want. Paired it with a Nuppin and it produces a very satisfying vape. The short button throw is taking some getting use to but I love it.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
The REO family after receiving the new Purple Heart Woodvil and the Hammertone ReoGrand:
View attachment 460443

Nice old collection there! Strange light blue color reo grand? Must be custom.

Gota feel strange seeing that woodvile with no catch cup on her eh? Not a lp in the bunch.

Reactions: Debadoo

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
I'd hate to quote Randy Jackson but damn "that's hot!" Nice choice! Love the classy looking grain.
Haha thanks!
I made a maple night stand for one of my daughters and I did some inlay on the top that included some Purple Heart, and I've been in love with it ever since.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Haha thanks!
I made a maple night stand for one of my daughters and I did some inlay on the top that included some Purple Heart, and I've been in love with it ever since.

Nice job I bet!

I'm not been much of a fan of wood forever but after reading up on all the wood types I'm now a fan! Wish I could afford some real solid wood furnature.. everything now adays out there is fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread