Status
Not open for further replies.

BluLtspcl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2009
In the Wind
Nite/Morning Mac! Yes, I know YOU are a nite-owl too. :danger:
USM - DEFINITELY NOT ALONE! (I have family from almost every branch - Marines, Navy, Army - and proud of ALL of you - AF too!) Though I think I'm the only "family Nite Owl").

And howdy to all of you other late-nighters - mostly West Coasters... Seleya, you are up late or early for FL!
I just returned from FL, heading to NV soon, and a trip to Utah later. (Working on projects all over right now).

Exciting that ECF posts are racking up there. What a testament to a massive force of vapers. Can't keep a good group down. :cool:

Am off to the vape Tree forums for a quick check in. Not online much these days. Here's to a great day to each of you.

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
And howdy to all of you other late-nighters - mostly West Coasters... Seleya, you are up late or early for FL!
I just returned from FL, heading to NV soon, and a trip to Utah later. (Working on projects all over right now).

Late. ;) I have a pretty late schedule.

Reactions: BluLtspcl

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Good afternoon gang! Whoa, y'all been busy since last I stopped by - from 37 pages to 73. Don't think I'll be going back to read up on them, but ya never know been kinda boring round here (at home, that is).

For message/post count I see... 14,982,082
I figure it'll be a couple more days before we hit the mark... Unless the weekend is really busy here.

Reactions: BluLtspcl

Joshuafeet

Feb 12, 2015
San Diego
Well dang, I've been gone for a couple days and come back to this!? How exciting! Almost 4:30AM here, just finished up my first build on my new-to-me (gifted) authentic Atomic atomizer and man.. This thing is wonderful. The only other rda that I've used consistently enough to compare it to is the Tobh. This thing is half the size but is a straight flaaaavor-saaaaver, man. Plus it has excellent vapor production, even with both 3mm (I believe) air holes wide open it hits like a champ, dense vapor just how I like it. Surprisingly easy to build on, I was a little nervous about how small the deck was, but it wasn't an issue at all. My only wish is that I could hit this with a chuff cap haha, I love the wide-open hits.

So, there is my mostly uneducated, completely anecdotal review.

Is anyone still awake? What's up!?

Reactions: Mden89
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread