Cambodian Breast Milk,am I the only person who loves it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
CBM is my all time favorite and one of the only flavors I literally never get tired of but when I've had friends try it they seem to think I'm insane,maybe it's the name of it that throws them off or maybe I'm just weird. Just wondering if anyone else likes it or am I the only one lol. If you do like it,what flavors would you recommend that are somewhat similar?

Lol the name is but the flavor is based off of an Asian recipe. Sweet corn,cream & coconut dessert is what the description of the juice says but the actual dish is called Che Bap and it's a Vietnamese soup not a dessert. Sounds weird but it's really good. Has a tiny bit of a buttery undertone but the flavors they list are most predominant.

My mother is from Thailand and she used to make something similar when I was little. I never thought of asian flavors for juice but your post has me thinking. Thanks for the idea.
No problem,it's made by vape troopers. My friend is Hmong & Cambodian and he's mixed me a few amazing flavors that mimic dishes and drinks and such,he's also the one who turned me on to CBM. (And the only other person I've met who actually likes it haha)

Reactions: WonderDude32

WonderDude32

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2015
Clarksville, TN
I have to be careful because I was reprimanded by one of the "people" that run this site because I made a joke in a posted joke thread. I almost withdrew from this site completely but I figure I have info to offer others. The idea that you gave me was for Thai iced coffee. Unless you've ever had it, it would be too hard for me to describe but it's not like any western coffee. I love the stuff and think it would make a great juice. I don't really like Mother's milk and have tried 4 different juices. I try to stay away from anything with milk in the name.

I have to be careful because I was reprimanded by one of the "people" that run this site because I made a joke in a posted joke thread. I almost withdrew from this site completely but I figure I have info to offer others. The idea that you gave me was for Thai iced coffee. Unless you've ever had it, it would be too hard for me to describe but it's not like any western coffee. I love the stuff and think it would make a great juice. I don't really like Mother's milk and have tried 4 different juices. I try to stay away from anything with milk in the name.
I have had it & I love it but unless one of my friends makes it I haven't been able to find a really good one at any restaurants or anything. It does sound good as a juice since a few of the versions I've tried & liked the most have had a noticeable corn flavor to them and I really love that part of the CBM. The CBM doesn't have a strong creamy taste to me,just a touch but if you don't like creamy at all you might not like it. The friend of mine that makes juices makes a few really good flavors of boba tea juice,one with green tea,cucumber & some kind of fruit(can't remember exactly) is really good.

WonderDude32

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2015
Clarksville, TN
Green tea sounds good to me but I have never tried one in a shop and haven't seen any reviews on who makes a good flavoring. Honestly, I haven't looked too hard either. I was thinking about trying a cucumber recipe in my next flavor order. I think it would be really refreshing on a hot summer day. Maybe add just a little sweet cream or just sweetener and turn up the cucumber flavor a bit so you could really taste it.

Green tea sounds good to me but I have never tried one in a shop and haven't seen any reviews on who makes a good flavoring. Honestly, I haven't looked too hard either. I was thinking about trying a cucumber recipe in my next flavor order. I think it would be really refreshing on a hot summer day. Maybe add just a little sweet cream or just sweetener and turn up the cucumber flavor a bit so you could really taste it.
It is really good,I've liked everything I've tried with cucumber or green tea in it. It's good with lemon and sweet mint,the one I had with cream and mint was good too but I like cream flavors so I guess it just depends. I wish there were more flavors for sale like the ones my friend makes,they're really unique & pretty much the best I've ever tried and I haven't seen most of them for sale anywhere. He'll make them for me whenever I ask but I run out quickly and I don't like to harass him several times a week for more lol. Going to have to have him start teaching me so I can just do it myself.

WonderDude32

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2015
Clarksville, TN
There's nothing to it really. Since you have someone that already knows how, ask him for a list of what to get and when it arrives he can walk you through it. I make vanilla custard, sour green apple, strawberries and cream, a few others and just ordered flavors for a raspberry pie recipe that I'm going to try. Happy to say it's my recipe. :)

PansyRabbit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2015

If you're interested, there's a Vietnamese Iced Coffee flavor that came in my most recent Drip Club box shipment. I haven't tried it yet. Vape Chemist - Vietnamese Iced Coffee at The Drip Club

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
Interesting name for a juice... but I'd try it! I've been looking for a good green tea ice cream flavor, but to no avail. I recently ordered some juice from Coval Vapes, one of the juice is called Discovery and its supposed to be green tea ice cream with sticky rice pudding or something like that. I haven't tried it yet, but will load it up as soon as I finish my current tank full of juice!

I've also tried something called Oober Goober or something similar to that, which is a sweet taro cream flavored juice. It was a while back though and I think my friend took it from me. I need to get another bottle of that stuff.

I had an idea that if I ever made my own juice, I'd try to make a lot of Asian inspired flavors. Almond tofu and Egg tarts from Chinese dim sum places, green tea and coconut flavored mochi ball ice cream, lychee bubble tea, red bean sesame balls, etc. I dunno if some of these would be any good translated into e-juice flavors though lol.

PansyRabbit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2015
I had an idea that if I ever made my own juice, I'd try to make a lot of Asian inspired flavors. Almond tofu and Egg tarts from Chinese dim sum places, green tea and coconut flavored mochi ball ice cream, lychee bubble tea, red bean sesame balls, etc. I dunno if some of these would be any good translated into e-juice flavors though lol.

I just ordered something called Jazzy Boba from giantvapes.com. If you're interested, remind me in a few days when it arrives and I'll let you know what I think (not that I'm an expert).

dhood

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2014
Georgia
There's nothing to it really. Since you have someone that already knows how, ask him for a list of what to get and when it arrives he can walk you through it. I make vanilla custard, sour green apple, strawberries and cream, a few others and just ordered flavors for a raspberry pie recipe that I'm going to try. Happy to say it's my recipe. :)

Sorry to go off-topic, but I'd like to know your ingredients/percentages for the sour green apple. I've been looking for something like that.

Verb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Eastern, PA, USA
I just ordered something called Jazzy Boba from giantvapes.com. If you're interested, remind me in a few days when it arrives and I'll let you know what I think (not that I'm an expert).

My first bottle of Jazzy Boba from giant vapes arrived yesterday. Yummy!

Reactions: PansyRabbit

dhood

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2014
Georgia
7% Capella's green apple and 1.5% TFA sour. I mix 60ml/batch for my wife and she likes it. Says it's alot like a granny smith. It's a pain to order from 2 companies but it's worth the final product.

Figures. I have TFA, Loranns, and FlavorWest green apple flavoring. And Loranns Tart and Sour. Might have to make up some new test batches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread