Ended Prizes! 15 millionth ECF post...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mden89

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2015
Wahwik, Rhode Island
Well dang, I've been gone for a couple days and come back to this!? How exciting! Almost 4:30AM here, just finished up my first build on my new-to-me (gifted) authentic Atomic atomizer and man.. This thing is wonderful. The only other rda that I've used consistently enough to compare it to is the Tobh. This thing is half the size but is a straight flaaaavor-saaaaver, man. Plus it has excellent vapor production, even with both 3mm (I believe) air holes wide open it hits like a champ, dense vapor just how I like it. Surprisingly easy to build on, I was a little nervous about how small the deck was, but it wasn't an issue at all. My only wish is that I could hit this with a chuff cap haha, I love the wide-open hits.

So, there is my mostly uneducated, completely anecdotal review.

Is anyone still awake? What's up!?

Sounds delicious :D

Joshuafeet

Feb 12, 2015
San Diego
Did you just make that number up or is there an actual counter somewhere i dont know about?

I assume he got it from the forum statistics located here or at the bottom of the thread.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 22

Joshuafeet

Feb 12, 2015
San Diego
Sounds delicious :D

Oh man, I totally forgot to mention I picked up some juice from a place my buddy frequents. I actually DIY mostly but I haven't really had much "premium" juice, or just juice made by people other than me recently, so I decided to give it a shot. I had them mix two of their flavors: "Pineapple Express" and "Strawberry Lemonade." I'm honestly surprised, it is fantastic, like a cross between a strawberry daquari and a piña colada. I actually have some TPA Ripe Banana at home and I'm thinking of taking a small sample of this bottle and adding some to it to see if I can really get a piña colada flavor out of it.

Oh and I can't forget to mention that I told the guy I just wanted a 10mL to sample, but the guy in the back ended up accidentally mixing up a 30mL and decided to only charge me for the 10mL anyway! Not too bad.

Reactions: Mden89

Mden89

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2015
Wahwik, Rhode Island
Oh man, I totally forgot to mention I picked up some juice from a place my buddy frequents. I actually DIY mostly but I haven't really had much "premium" juice, or just juice made by people other than me recently, so I decided to give it a shot. I had them mix two of their flavors: "Pineapple Express" and "Strawberry Lemonade." I'm honestly surprised, it is fantastic, like a cross between a strawberry daquari and a piña colada. I actually have some TPA Ripe Banana at home and I'm thinking of taking a small sample of this bottle and adding some to it to see if I can really get a piña colada flavor out of it.

Oh and I can't forget to mention that I told the guy I just wanted a 10mL to sample, but the guy in the back ended up accidentally mixing up a 30mL and decided to only charge me for the 10mL anyway! Not too bad.

Hell yeah! Thanks for the free 20mL!

Reactions: Joshuafeet

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand

Almost there!!

...in a couple days....

Also...

That bacon bra looks uncomfortable and greasy... just sayin.

Probably not that big a problem, around most guys... it would be gone in about 5-6 bites. :D

Andria
I don't know... Most guys I know don't eat raw bacon. Just saying, that stuff don't look cooked. ;)

Yup, couple more days....

Skunkworkx

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2014
Harford County, Maryland
Great give back to the forum members...Thank you for the GREAT site.
I've got a lot of help here from people I never met who are here to help everyone they can. There are some great posts in the coil build forum for those who want to try it

Attachments

• toast[1].gif
    toast[1].gif
    2.2 KB · Views: 20
  • vapor[1].gif
    vapor[1].gif
    1.5 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: Kprthevapr
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread