Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
VAPE360

Uh, I noticed something. We are on post # 15100+. ECF has a rule in place that says max size for a thread is 15,000 posts. You can start a new thread (same title just add "Part 2"). Then get a mod to close this thread. Link the new thread on the last post of the old thread.

Now, with this new software they might have removed this rule. Large threads really slowed down the old software. Might not be the case anymore. Check with a mod. Rule is the OP has to be given the chance to start the new thread.

Reactions: Pinggolfer

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
Still together. Got a beach home. The silver lining is, I will be vaping on the 19th floor watching the waves.
Goodness, Gnees, be more clear! I was just horrified for a minute! So glad it's a beach house. Nothing like a good vape while staring at the water.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Now RB, I might've meant that I did know, not that I did buy ... Though I did, in fact, buy :)

OK LB.......Still, Sir Rod ain't buyin no more battermies. He's got a drawer full of perfectly good ones. Enough in fact, if he rotated them all, not one battery would see duty more than once in the same week.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
VAPE360

Uh, I noticed something. We are on post # 15100+. ECF has a rule in place that says max size for a thread is 15,000 posts. You can start a new thread (same title just add "Part 2"). Then get a mod to close this thread. Link the new thread on the last post of the old thread.

I agree this is our safe house.

raitizz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Riga, Latvia
@Vape360
You state this on the site: Using a different shipping and billing address will delay your order for additional verification!
If your desired shipping address differs from your billing address, you must call the phone number on the back of your credit card to ensure that your desired shipping address is part of your credit card profile. This will avoid a delay in the processing of your order.

I would like to use an American shipping adress and would use my cards official billing adress, which is Latvian. First, I seem not to be able to add my correct billing adress as you don't list Latvia as a country you ship to. Second, if I can't add an American adress to my cards profile, does it mean, I can't order? Or you could be able to verify my order by checking the billing adress, if I could add the correct one?
Thanks.

Regards,
R

NeoGoldenBoy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2014
Monterrey, Mexico
@Vape360
You state this on the site: Using a different shipping and billing address will delay your order for additional verification!
If your desired shipping address differs from your billing address, you must call the phone number on the back of your credit card to ensure that your desired shipping address is part of your credit card profile. This will avoid a delay in the processing of your order.

I would like to use an American shipping adress and would use my cards official billing adress, which is Latvian. First, I seem not to be able to add my correct billing adress as you don't list Latvia as a country you ship to. Second, if I can't add an American adress to my cards profile, does it mean, I can't order? Or you could be able to verify my order by checking the billing adress, if I could add the correct one?
Thanks.

Regards,
R

Hi raitizz,

I don't know if it will be the same issue as I have, but in case it helps in any way… I believe ProVape doesn't accept credit cards from outside the U.S. And only accept U.S. Issued cards. Or maybe they just don't accept from some countries and mien happens to be one of them.

And as far as the country goes, you should be able to contact ProVape's customer service and they can add it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread