Status
Not open for further replies.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Jan- did i ever mention that i could have minored in French, but couldn't afford the 50 bucks or whatever it cost?

:)

of course, now i can't speak a lick, tho...

I don't know French (well, maybe five words or so) but I was just three credit hours away from a minor in Spanish. It came down to what electives were offered at the right time of the day in the right semester, so I ended up with a minor in psychology. Ha. While I was doing my senior year, I was a single parent with a 2-year-old and a 4-year-old and a part time job at K-Mart. My schedule was way more important to me than my courses.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
^ Word Bruce. All mods - mechs and regulated have contact points. It's just that on a regulated mod the battery contacts are always in contact with the mods contact. That doesn't mean that you don't wanna clean / protect those contacts and batteries and charger contacts with deoxit :)

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
I just ordered a bottle yesterday afternoon, or I would have bought it. I've been using the pens; but the pen tip won't fit between the switch contacts in the new Woodvils.
I use the stuff everywhere: top contact, end of the spring, battery top and bottom. I even use it on the contacts in the mechanical tube Ms Rule insists on using.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread