Status
Not open for further replies.

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Good morning all. Just another fun day at the Rat Race for me. Depending on how I feel this evening I still have 480 lbs of dirt to get in the raised bed. Never thought a little 42x42x12" could hold that much dirt.:lol: I had gotten the one finished and planted last weekend be for the migraine hit.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
Hi everyone! I just placed my first formal purchase from copper creek.

I have had house blend in my juice box for months now. i bought it when domo had 15ml bottles reduced.
I believe my bottle is from 2013!

I really enjoy this flavor. I have a couple faves from other vendors as well.
i ordered raspberry danish and buttered rum as well.

Any how, i'm just poppin by real quick to say hi.

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
Good morning!! It's been a super busy few days. Some good, some not so good. Thursday Morgan and I went to grannys to clean. Didn't get much done because I felt like carp. Friday I went to work and was fairly busy there. Hubby is home until Thursday which is awesome. Hubby and I prepared another two weeks worth of dog food. We've already seen a difference in the dogs since we started it a couple of weeks ago. This time we did leg quarters with the bone in ground up in the meat grinder, pork, pulverized veggies, and chicken livers and gizzards. Last time we used a little too much bone and their poop was white. ^gagss* Hubby bought some chicken feet for the dogs and they love them Gross, I know. So now their special treat is a chicken foot, :facepalm: We also got all 3 dogs bathed and doused them all in apple cider vinegar. It's good for the coat and a mild flea and tick repellent.

Morgan went to my sisters last night, Hubby and I went ate out and went to a movie. San Andreas was a good movie. We reserved the cabin we're staying in when we go on our anniversary trip, Blue Ridge Cabin Rentals - Eagles Nest - Helen GA

Only 26 more days!

Today is wash the car and clean the house a little. Hubby is taking Alex out to practice driving.

I think that is about all. Hope everyone here is doing good. Have a great day everyone!

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
Oh cool! I've been to Helen! I went with our bike group, but we stayed in a motel. Did you know they have a "ride a tube down the river" thing there? I regret not going, but got to chat more with friends I hadn't seen for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread