Boxer Mod Dual 18650 Yihi 350J

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstrong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
Virginia
Found a new TC mod to add to the forum. It is available at Ginger Vaper for $249.95

Made of nylon plastic, the device is strong but yet light. The battery cover is held on with magnets and can be conveniently opened. Connecting the device to your computer via the USB cable with allow for chip upgrades by YiHi.

Boxer Mod 150W with YiHi SX350J Temperature Control - Ginger Vaper

Boxer_Black_Hand-510x600.png
Features:

• Powered by the 2nd generation YiHi SX350J mini processor
  • Variable Joule & Variable wattage
  • 200°F-580°F /100℃-300℃
  • Maximum Watts: 150W and future upgrades will be available
  • Dual Battery 150W regulated, 170W in bypass mode (direct connection mode) allowing your device to become a mechanical mod
  • Dual Battery 150W regulated based on 2 x 18650
  • Output Voltage: 1.0 – 9.5 volts
  • Resistance: 0.05 – 3.0 ohms
  • Buck-Boost&Boost, DC-DC Converter
  • Five modes: Powerful+, Powerful, Standard, Economy, Soft
  • USB for software updates only, takes two (2) 18650 Batteries
  • Plastic Nylon Body
  • Ergonomic design
  • Joules Display
  • Rotary Display
  • Gravity Sensor System (Adjust the wattage without the need of the +/- buttons)
  • Upgradable software/chip
  • Graphic User Interface
  • Reverse Polarity, Output short, Low resistance, Low battery Voltage and Overheat protection
  • OLED 0.91″ Screen
  • Dimensions: 80.5mm x 41.5mm x 39.2mm (3.17″ x 1.63″ x 1.54″ appox.)

Sean Mack

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2015
New York
Found a new TC mod to add to the forum. It is available at Ginger Vaper for $249.95

Thanks for making a thread about this. When I posted the link for this in the SXmini thread last night I was on mobile and couldn't grab all the info to start a thread on it. Good lookin out

dannyben

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2014
USA
I ordered a black one this morning after seeing the link in the M class thread. Can't wait to receive it -- will almost certainly be needing a new F5 key on my keyboard before June is over.

FYI.... They are also selling a parallel version of this and a complete DIY kit for those with soldering skills and looking to save some money.

Sean Mack

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2015
New York

jmercury1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
ny
Ginger just sent me another pic.... Never had OCD/Anxiety before, but damn, I need mine already!!!

[/hQUOTE]
IMG_0535.png
hey dannyben, i know your excited about your new boxer, as i am aswell. when you placed your order did you choose prallell or series. still cant figure it out which is for extended battery life. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread