Worst e-liquid you've ever tried?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
Kona Coffee Milkshake from Virgin Vapor. To me it tasted like rubbing alcohol smells, it was pretty bad.

Ditto. They said steeping would help, but after a week, Kona Coffee Milkshake was still pretty awful. How much alcohol does VV PUT in there??

Reactions: jrenae4

Taowulf

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2014
Bend OR
everything from Killer Juice ... had weak flavour with a strong pepper taste.

I have several 100 mls ... I wouldn't even be comfortable to PIF

The only thing good about all the Killer Juice I've vaped it that it was $0.99 a bottle when I was poor. So at least I had something to vape. Other than that, it was avoid tasting it at all costs.

tmcguffie

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2014
Ayrshire, Scotland, UK
A mate got a bottle of a liquorice flavour a while back, I don't remember the name or anything but he gave me a try at it because he didn't like it. It was back when I was using a Kanger mini protank 3, this stuff felt as though it was attacking my tonsils and sinuses with concentrated sulphuric acid. Man it was god-awful

xxxSapphir3xxx

Aug 15, 2014
Michigan
Totally wicked blueberry was awful to me. Tasted like the blueberry bush with a hint of lemon and grass.
Second worse would be Yodah from E-liquid master in Grand Rapids. Absolutely awful e juice. Tasted like they put a little of every flavor together with hint of melon. Made me sick to my stomach.
Third would be raspberry from MBV, reminds me of cough syrup. I think they made up for it with blue moo, it was my adv for awhile.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Totally wicked blueberry was awful to me. Tasted like the blueberry bush with a hint of lemon and grass.
Second worse would be Yodah from E-liquid master in Grand Rapids. Absolutely awful e juice. Tasted like they put a little of every flavor together with hint of melon. Made me sick to my stomach.
Third would be raspberry from MBV, reminds me of cough syrup. I think they made up for it with blue moo, it was my adv for awhile.
Oh man! I have an unopened Razzleberry if that's what you're referring to! But I also have an unopened Blue Moo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread