Ikenvapers Chat (the door is open for EVERYBODY! Come on in.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Morning Ikenville :)

Pizza I hate that your family had to go through all that loss, but you've recovered well! I also know what it's like, and was planning to file bankruptcy this past winter, but caught a huge break on a debt forgiveness. My credit and FICO score are still ruined, but that can be rebuilt with time.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I'd write her, but...

11038725_896960393696614_8973917142830752153_n.jpg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Hi, you bunch of old fogies (how DOES one spell that word, anyway?).

Sending positive thoughts to Cat - and Isaac's been a permanent brain fixture. Like Pizza, I once had to take The Big Dive (long & ugly story). And also like similarly, it is very much recoverable. But it's far from fun. Absolutely heartbroken here. :-(

I wish I had some great words-of-...-wisdom here, but I'm coming up emptier than my coffee cup.

Whatever you decide, Isaac & Val, there are a whole lot of people who care a whole lot. I know that's not always worth much, but I hope it's something.

If there's ANYTHING I can do...

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Morning Ikenville :)

I declare today "No Worry Day!" Everyone gets to clear their mind from any troubles and have a day of happy!!

Hmm. Was it THAT obvious????

Thanks, Bovi. Clearing now. :)

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Hmm. Was it THAT obvious????

Thanks, Bovi. Clearing now. :)

It wasn't you DP, I was trying to give myself a pep talk...yeah, that's it!

Katie wanted take out for lunch...from 2 different places. So I go get her chef salad from the pizza place, walk down to the Chinese place for her egg rolls and discover I left my car keys in the pizza place. Went across the street to the quickie store...they don't have the brand of milk she wants. "If it ain't Hood Milk, it ain't worth drinking!"

Dropped the food off at the house and head a couple of miles in the other direction for the milk, and decided I may as well fill my tank while I'm there. The pump did NOT shut off when my tank was full (yes John, I thought about you at that moment) and gas went everywhere! All down the side of my car, wheel well, the ground, me!

I think I'll go back to bed now :laugh:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Oh NO!!!! :-(

So for Katie, it's nothing but da Hood, huh? I guess I should'a figured.... ;-)

Back to bed sounds about marvelous right now. Not in the cards (for John), but it still sounds nice. Give the woman her got-dang HOOD milk and get TO it. :D

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Believe it or not, I just took it all in it's hilarity, and rolled with it...laughing :) Letting the gas evaporate gave me a chance to talk to the youngins in the quickie store. The two young guys who work days in there know me, and they are vapers.
Great! At least you had a good time.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
In honour of "NO Worry" Day, I was going to entertain you with a bit of Mr. McFerrin, but have decided it's more of KWEEN kinda day.

So here.

Hi, you bunch of old fogies (how DOES one spell that word, anyway?).

Sending positive thoughts to Cat - and Isaac's been a permanent brain fixture. Like Pizza, I once had to take The Big Dive (long & ugly story). And also like similarly, it is very much recoverable. But it's far from fun. Absolutely heartbroken here. :-(

I wish I had some great words-of-...-wisdom here, but I'm coming up emptier than my coffee cup.

Whatever you decide, Isaac & Val, there are a whole lot of people who care a whole lot. I know that's not always worth much, but I hope it's something.

If there's ANYTHING I can do...

DPL, fogie is ok, albeit a bit informal. ;) Fogey is for polite company. teehee. (excludes us, I guess)

It wasn't you DP, I was trying to give myself a pep talk...yeah, that's it!

Katie wanted take out for lunch...from 2 different places. So I go get her chef salad from the pizza place, walk down to the Chinese place for her egg rolls and discover I left my car keys in the pizza place. Went across the street to the quickie store...they don't have the brand of milk she wants. "If it ain't Hood Milk, it ain't worth drinking!"

Dropped the food off at the house and head a couple of miles in the other direction for the milk, and decided I may as well fill my tank while I'm there. The pump did NOT shut off when my tank was full (yes John, I thought about you at that moment) and gas went everywhere! All down the side of my car, wheel well, the ground, me!

I think I'll go back to bed now :laugh:

Hilarious, Bovine! And absolutely perfect for the day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread