Status
Not open for further replies.

Felix1220

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2011
Vienna, Austria
Diver (Grail V1) with temperature Control

I didnt belive it will work, but i was wrong :)

I welded Titan Wire 0.34mm (awg28) with silverplated cooper wire (didnt have somthing with different temp. coefficient here, but its Ok at the moment)
Welding was more easy then i thought
Works perfect, no dryhit if the cotton runs dry, Resistance of the coil is around 0.3 Ohm

ELBCAWa.jpg

BgQPfnK.jpg

zAsb69A.jpg

Konstantinos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2011
Greece
www.atmistique.gr
Madness +.jpg
“You just have to trust your own madness”
Clive Barker

Many people think of us, vapers, as weirdoes. Well, they ain’t seen anything yet cause we’ve just unleashed complete paranoia… Madness is a solid dripping atomizer for single or dual coils, ready, able and willing to fulfill your every reasonable or unreasonable demand!

Rich vapor or rich flavor? Both!
Those attracted by extreme emotions hate dilemmas. They want everything and thanks to Madness they can now have it all!
The atomizer has two, adjustable, 3mm air inlets facing the coils vertically thus offering as much flavor as you can handle. At the same time, it has two, 4.2*3mm side adjustable holes, placed horizontally to the coils. Combined with the vertical channels, they will provide you with rich vapor production.

Now your passion is always pleasant… the upper bell is made from Ketron PEEK, a thermally non-conductive material, so as to keep high temperatures away from your mouth. You will continue to have a wide range of choice as a special adaptor can be placed in place of the drip tip, allowing you to use any 510 drip tip of your choice.

You are now even more delightfully autonomous… as the main body can hold up to 1.8ml of e liquid, while having a basin and two vertical air tubes to avoid unpleasant leakages. Everything can be done more easily… as both negative poles are located on the upper side of the main body and in combination with the positioning and construction of the positive pole ensure effortless tightening of your coils. The poles can accept 0.25mm to 1.00mm diameter wires and allow the use of single or double coils.

Standing firmly on its feet, Madness will let you take off… as the 510 connection’s positive pole is very steady and protrudes by 0.8mm allowing a firm connection with hybrid type mods.

Included in the Madness package you will also find:
- Drip tip adaptor
- Set of spare o-rings
- Spare screws for positive/negative pole
- Rayon cotton and wire for your first coils

Features:
- Dimensions: height 32.85 mm, diameter 22mm.
- Drip tip with a height of 14.6mm, internal diameter 11mm, external diameter 14mm.
- Component Materials: The base is made of AISI 304L food grade stainless steel and the positive pole insulators of Ketron peek

Madness RDA

Last edited:

Kataphraktos

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
New York, NY
IMG_0204.JPG

Short bit on Madness:

1. Very easy to build. Posts hold onto wire very well, positive post hole is humungous for using all the new clapton/tiger/etc. wires. Careful with the positive screw when using nickel, it is a bit sharp and can cut the wire if you tighten too quickly or too tight (I have this issue with every atty). Tighten slowly and it works fine - but this should be standard when using nickel. (I'm waiting for titanium and the new NiFe30 wire to arrive so I can address this, nickel is annoying).

2. First atty I own with such a wide range of airflow. This atty works for lung hitters/cloud chasers as well as mouth-to-lung who tend to use tighter draws. Most attys have one or the other. Also very easy to change airflow on the fly, I find many atty AFCs are far too tight.

3. Manufacturing quality is the usual Atmistique, it's why you come here, no need to repeat ourselves.

4. This is a first: the atty remains surprisingly cool, even after chain vaping a 0.06 ohm dual coil nickel build. Most attys - Velocity, Saporo, Origen Little 16, Odin get very hot after a few draws. The Madness does not - and I don't mean the delrin drip tip top area, I mean the SS outer casing itself. Nice job.

Wish list: different colors for the caps!

Kataphraktos

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
New York, NY
"Careful with the positive screw when using nickel, it is a bit sharp and can cut the wire if you tighten too quickly or too tight (I have this issue with every atty)"

I check it here with Ni200 AWG 29 without a problem. Anyway i note it so we pay more attention in the next batch

It is a problem with all atomizers, nothing to do with Madness. It works, but with all atomizers, if you tighten the screw too quickly, it can cut the nickel wire. There is nothing to check!

Let's face it, nickel wire sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread