Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I have just been very busy. Some says, like today, I get your the store at 7:30 and open it at 8 and then close the store at 10 and am out the door at 10:30. Even though I am working more hours than I have ever worked before, it doesn't feel so much like work. I have a lot if fun every day. Today it got slow at around 7pm and I played the new Witcher game on the PS4 until 10.

It is hard for me to come on here and talk about my day, I was informed I am not allowed to talk about the store at all and that is about all I have to talk about.....
I know it's hard :(
What you just did is fine. You just can't mention any vape things. You can't talk about, for example: This lady came in and wanted ____ set up but I thought it would be too much for her so I showed her ____.

Stuff like that.

Sam, I am truly, TRULY happy that you've found work that you are absolutely happy with! :D

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
ROFL I had to click on that quote to see where that was said!! ^^

I take it you're Craig! :D

Welcome to the zoo Army!!!
LOL..We got some fine people in here...Truly good hearted and funny as well hon.

Good morning Army Family!

funny-dogs-barking-19-widescreen-wallpaper.jpg

MostlySunny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
Arizona
Sam it's nice that you were able to pop in! I'm not sure I understand the reasoning behind not talking about work, but it's not my forum to make the rules :). I will say I am active on some nursing forums and we talk shop the whole time. But then again I'm exchanging with peers as a peer.

Either way... Good to see you and I'm glad you're happy!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I know it's hard :(
What you just did is fine. You just can't mention any vape things. You can't talk about, for example: This lady came in and wanted ____ set up but I thought it would be too much for her so I showed her ____.

Stuff like that.

Sam, I am truly, TRULY happy that you've found work that you are absolutely happy with! :D
Still not sure I understand Robin. I can understand you can't mention the store name. That makes sense to me. Are you saying Sam can't mention brand names of gear, for example?

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I have a dog that would do that. We have to keep Urlacher inside whenever using a water hose because he attacks the water spraying out the end. Never the hose, just the water.
Ha! Yeah I had a Pit Bull that did that as well..I couldn't water the maters without her attacking the water..Too funny.
I miss that dog..She was a hoot! :)

Last edited:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Let me see if I can explain and give examples that show why.

Say someone is cruising the forum and notices a conversation from someone that works in a vape shop. The conversation mentions that the product x is amazing! Person that is reading decides that he wants to get product x. PM's member to see if he can get product x from person working in vape shop. A deal is made. Person that initiated the PM gets member to sell product x.. Things go badly. There is no protection to either member.

Another example.

Member works in vape shop. It is well known that the member works in a vape shop. People keep pm'ing person if they can get this or that at a discount. You know...cuz we are friends and all.

It covers Sam's .... and other members .....

I would sincerely hate for something to happen behind the scenes and someone got hurt and decide to sue Sam, the vape shop, or ECF for allowing things to be sold without being vetted by the forum.

Suppliers can only post in supplier areas. This keeps the spam at bay. Now say a supplier sees Sam talking about products that the shop sells then they will get all pissy because they can't discuss their products outside of the supplier areas. They paid money to get that privilege to have those threads and these forums. Sam paid nothing. Now, the shop he works at could pay to be a registered forum supplier, but then he would be limited to posting ONLY on that suppliers thread.

Look, I don't make the rules, but I have agreed to help enforce these rules and they have been in place for a very long time. It helps to keep the forum spam down.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Okay guys here's the 411..The lady that owns that house on Glassy Mountain said that the floor joices were pretty well ate up on one side of the living room floor..they have to replace those before I can move in and did I still want to rent that house?!? NO say's I so I called the niece up..asked if she still wanted a decrepit old man living under her roof ?..Dunno why she would,..sweet of her to offer really. She says "Well duh". That's her way of saying of course..lol
Anyway she came over just now and I gave her my card to get a storage building to empty her spare room out. I don't have much family left but I appreciate every one I still have on earth.
It's near Lake Robinson SC for those that know the area..Within walking distance through the woods actually. Okay I caved. She needed help with her bills anyway..Besides how could I say no to a face like this:

10653754_741534932549236_4637339257519485385_n.jpg

She looks almost just like my sister. Sweet girl too. :wub:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
And to take it a bit further. I know no one here would be a :censored: but there are people out there that LOVE to scam others. These threads are not invisible to the general public. Just sayin.
That's our girl..always looking out for us. :wub:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Let me see if I can explain and give examples that show why.

Say someone is cruising the forum and notices a conversation from someone that works in a vape shop. The conversation mentions that the product x is amazing! Person that is reading decides that he wants to get product x. PM's member to see if he can get product x from person working in vape shop. A deal is made. Person that initiated the PM gets member to sell product x.. Things go badly. There is no protection to either member.

Another example.

Member works in vape shop. It is well known that the member works in a vape shop. People keep pm'ing person if they can get this or that at a discount. You know...cuz we are friends and all.

It covers Sam's .... and other members .....

I would sincerely hate for something to happen behind the scenes and someone got hurt and decide to sue Sam, the vape shop, or ECF for allowing things to be sold without being vetted by the forum.

Suppliers can only post in supplier areas. This keeps the spam at bay. Now say a supplier sees Sam talking about products that the shop sells then they will get all pissy because they can't discuss their products outside of the supplier areas. They paid money to get that privilege to have those threads and these forums. Sam paid nothing. Now, the shop he works at could pay to be a registered forum supplier, but then he would be limited to posting ONLY on that suppliers thread.

Look, I don't make the rules, but I have agreed to help enforce these rules and they have been in place for a very long time. It helps to keep the forum spam down.

:thumbs:

Reactions: DavidOH

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I couldn't.
She's got a heart of gold as well..Just like my sister did. I guess one of the main reasons I came back to this old home place was I feel such a connection to my sister here..I miss my sister really bad..We were very close and she was took away too early.
She really would roll over in her grave if she could see the place though. I know now it was her that kept this place going. Funny how you never see the little things until someone is gone.

Okay got to stop thinking about this..I hear the last of my steeped Legend calling my name. :)

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread