ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
UrWh09U.jpg

996oFrg.gif

chicio

Oct 12, 2011
Mantua, NJ
I dont know where i would be without this site. I received so much help from people on here i cant thank everyone enough. I was vaping those i think kr808d When i came around here then bought a provari and got into tanks. A guy named badattitude helped me out a lot getting me set up with a carto tank from ibtanked and teaching me how to fill them. Years later i still have my provari v 2.5 and now a p3 and a sigelei 100w plus and building my own drippers and still usimg carto tanks. Carto tanks helped me quit smoking when i had cancer so they will always be special to me and i keep them in the rotation as a reminder. So just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all their help and i now even make my own e liquid. vaping is not a fad and it is here to stay. Life is good. Smile people

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Under 100 posts in 10 mins................kinda slow...

I expected it to slow down over the weekend, at least till evening time. I haven't been paying much attention to the count, I just figure it will happen while I am asleep.

Reactions: Sirius

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I expected it to slow down over the weekend, at least till evening time. I haven't been paying much attention to the count, I just figure it will happen while I am asleep.
OMG I hope I am not asleep..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread