Proteus serial list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mindless

Jun 19, 2014
Germany
Hi there ... I am not really sure how the list works yet ...
I talked with Imeo today and he told me that I should let me be put on list ... so I am guessing that my shop be the gg-shop right ?
And if there is a spot open on the first batch I am gladly jumping in and be willing to pay for the pre-sale or whatsoever.

If I misunderstood the system I am sorry ... If I have to choose a serial I would take the next free in the list 752 ...

I hope it was correct somehow :)

Reactions: imeothanasis

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
Hi there ... I am not really sure how the list works yet ...
I talked with Imeo today and he told me that I should let me be put on list ... so I am guessing that my shop be the gg-shop right ?
And if there is a spot open on the first batch I am gladly jumping in and be willing to pay for the pre-sale or whatsoever.

If I misunderstood the system I am sorry ... If I have to choose a serial I would take the next free in the list 752 ...

I hope it was correct somehow :)

Hi Mindless,

you can choose any of the authorized sellers, which are:

esmokeguru (Greece)

The Golden Greek Store (Spain)

BitFumo (Italy)

Future Mod Shop (USA)

Most of them have international shipping at good rates, via FedEx and/or DHL, or via regular registered post.

As you are in USA, I choosed for you FMS as your seller, but if you prefer any of the other sellers, just let me know.

There are no serial numbers available from the first batch :(

Imeo will announce when the Proteus are ready, you will have a time window (some days) to pay your reserved serial number to the selected seller (leaving a note with your ECF nickname and your reserved serial number).

No. 752 is now reserved to Mindless, seller: esmokeguru.

:)

Last edited:

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
Ariel - No rush. When you have a few, could you update seller for 311, 312, and 928 to FMS for me? Wasn't sure if this was a necessary update requirement so you know who is still in....Just wanted to be safe. [emoji3] Many thanks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,

I just updated the seller.

Switched the seller for numbers: 311, 312 and 928, from Fluid to FMS.

You're welcome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread