PART 6 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
OBG... I hope you sleep good during storms like I do...

The strongest part ( the leading edge of the second batch ) has just passed Sullivan but there is still some strong stuff behind it and the whole line extends well down into Arkansas... so it's going to be a long night of it unless it runs out of steam at some point.

As mentioned, be safe and keep a bucket handy because you're likely to get a lot of rain from the looks of it.

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    The strongest part ( the leading edge of the second batch ) has just passed Sullivan but there is still some strong stuff behind it and the whole line extends well down into Arkansas... so it's going to be a long night of it unless it runs out of steam at some point.

Everything is real quiet outside right now :)

AG51

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    Something's missing here tonight. Oh yeah, I know, monkey humor. I'm missing my girl. Hope all is OK.

She mentioned needing to pick someone up from the airport... but I thought that was for tomorrow. If it's an early flight, AG may have went to bed early.
    yups, have to drive to Orlando and went to sammich bed earlys. I do beliebes I'll have auto pilot for orlando on my car soon :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: hope eberyones is safe and dry frum da storms. I'll chats at cha later dis ebenins. gonna be a long day fer dis monkey. have a good one eberybodys:smokie:

Maxedout

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 8, 2012
    Arizona
    good-morning-all_345.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread