• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Trouble is Bob,you contact companies over here, say Ecolux for example.(may be an unfair example)
And say,right how much for 25 vtc4's and they come back at you with an offer of 10p a battery off.
For a considerable outlay it needs to be a fairly attractive deal.Or you may aswell keep the money and shop when needed.

BTW can't see Sony themselves taking any notice of me:cry:

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Is there no such thing as a battery wholesaler Bob.
Or is it straight from manufacturer to shop?

I think there probably is a wholesaler over here, but a lot of the smaller companies appear to get them direct from China so probably the manufacturers, that's why I went via Ali to Aweite

Reactions: Brynglas

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
I think there probably is a wholesaler over here, but a lot of the smaller companies appear to get them direct from China so probably the manufacturers, that's why I went via Ali to Aweite

Just been and looked and Ecolux give an extra 5% discount if you spend over £40 so no massive saving there.Just interested to see just how cheap you can pick batts up for.But in the same breath stay with a reputable supply.
Obviously straight to the manufacture is the best guarantee.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Just been and looked and Ecolux give an extra 5% discount if you spend over £40 so no massive saving there.Just interested to see just how cheap you can pick batts up for.But in the same breath stay with a reputable supply.
Obviously straight to the manufacture is the best guarantee.

But only if you can get a decent price, factoring in the shipping (usually DHL) and import duties + DHL's cut, which as I say equates to roughly the same as what FT are selling them for, with free shipping, go figure.

Reactions: trouble1000

Marcus1970

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2014
Wales
Thanks Bob and George.Think I'll get two from puremist,and then four from FT
Planning on getting a few mods in the coming weeks.Take advantage of the extra money I'm getting :)
I'm happy now with my juice and concentrates.Got a few bottles of nic in the freezer.Next step rebuildibles then I'm sorted :toast:

Marcus1970

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2014
Wales
The queue is getting shorter by the day,it will soon be the manabush's turn:rolleyes:

:laugh:
I think it's one of the best tasting juices I've tried.Its full of flavour,personally find it best around 10 -13 watts that's on a 1.5 coil.Thats just my opinion though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread