Ended Prizes! 15 millionth ECF post...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluLtspcl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2009
In the Wind
I see a lot of really funny and interesting "add-ons" to posts here! The numbers are moving along on the count.

Whitney Pics 10-2011 016.jpg

BluLtspcl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2009
In the Wind
Good morning all!
The cat is so cute!

Sent using Tapatalk

Thanks - this is my "Kitty Niece', Whitney, who is now a beautiful 3 yr old. She was always getting into trouble and still does! This is one of my fav pics since it shows her innate defiance at getting caught (she tore up a plant and enjoyed doing so immensely!)
Have a good day! I want to play on the forum but duty calls.... :)

Reactions: Kprthevapr

LilZ

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2015
S,C,
I see a lot of really funny and interesting "add-ons" to posts here! The numbers are moving along on the count.

View attachment 460523
I got them munchies again and I know why
I got them munchies again and I know why
Wwhhyy
{MODERATED}

Last edited by a moderator:

faeriekitsune

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
So. MD
What's your reason on needing a win, FACT NOT FICTION. Maybe the VAPE GODS are listening.:pop:

Let's keep this train rolling! Everybody pray to Attie and Maad (Don't forget "aa" sounds like "o"), the vape gods. :nun:

Oh, Attie and Maad, I wanna win a prize because my mod is on its last legs and the switch is about to join you in Vape Heaven. My reserves against the Juice Famine of 2015 that the prophet CAASA has predicted are running perilously low. I have not the skillz to create joose from VG, and so ask for your divine hands to sprinkle vapemail into my mailbox so that I do not blasphemy and return to the Vape Devil's minions -stinky cigarettes. Amen.

:lol::thumb::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread