Status
Not open for further replies.

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine
PBCure! Ok, I am now obsessed with PBC, ordered another 120ml at the last sale. So glad I did. And mixed with the cure? soft fluffy chocolate chip peanut butter cookie. mmm..

this is my new favorite thing! so good, thanks for the suggestion!

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
PBCure! Ok, I am now obsessed with PBC, ordered another 120ml at the last sale. So glad I did. And mixed with the cure? soft fluffy chocolate chip peanut butter cookie. mmm...

2ba2bf8f58d37197816a66f5a9b1396b.jpg

Can't wait to give PBC + The Cure a try. Thanks for the suggestion Henry Etta!

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Got some never before tried Joooose (Frenilla, Strawnilla, Cure and Passioncake) coming today...It would be great if usps could deliver BEFORE I have to go to work...

jes'sayin
Hope you get your mail early!!
CB7co78WEAAGb22.jpg:large

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
Can't wait to give PBC + The Cure a try. Thanks for the suggestion Henry Etta!
this is my new favorite thing! so good, thanks for the suggestion!
I looked in the ghetto mix thread a while ago, and was really surprised it wasn't there. Seemed like a perfect match to me! So glad y'all are enjoying it too! I really like it in different ratios too. Add a splash of PBC to the Cure, or a little Cure to some PBC... really can't go wrong! :thumbs:

poobear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2010
IN
took my babies to get them a toy,,,, I took PBC and they was wanting mcd's so got them a treat and went to the pet store they both got toys and snaks they like so they are happen so heading home hour drive in and drive hour back they love to ride,,,, they go to work with me and hubby everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread