DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I am struggling to stay awake. Watching a bike race :D

I'm not sure that's the best thing to watch to stay awake, but if it works for you...

Kinda late for a bike race there, isn't it? :blink:

Dark.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
I'm not sure that's the best thing to watch to stay awake, but if it works for you...

Kinda late for a bike race there, isn't it? :blink:

Dark.
It a grand tour event. Giro de italia.

Alberto Contador is struggling and may blow it.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
It a grand tour event. Giro de italia.

Alberto Contador is struggling and may blow it.

Italia! Got it.

Don't blow it, Alberto.
(that's what she sa.... never mind)

Errands (#1), off and running. Enjoy the rest of the race, K - and EYES OPEN! Then some rest, for sure (clock checking). :D

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
My new and improved stakers keyboard for rent to flippers. Honest stalkers no charge.

NL6DwEg.png

spacetime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
CA
did they reinstate the 8 week wait, thought that was gone.......or am I hallucinating? Or does it take 8 weeks to save up? hehehe

I'm not sure. I thought so but after reading I don't think there is. Maybe I can try again next sat and see what happens.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Hi Deb! I miss you guys too. Mucho...

NICE KEYBOARD, J5!!!! :thumb:

No 8 Week Rule currently. It's been dead since last August. And I hate to say it, but it might be the only way to stop the madness.

Agree with you. There is a fine line between keeping people keen and driving them in frustration to a different product. I was never able to get mine direct and took me over a year to get my setups. Two were second hand and the other bought by you and KD

We should be celebrating the product not just the successful buy. IMHO

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
Agree with you. There is a fine line between keeping people keen and driving them in frustration to a different product. I was never able to get mine direct and took me over a year to get my setups. Two were second hand and the other bought by you and KD

We should be celebrating the product not just the successful buy. IMHO
I agree Krisma, and I will be eternally grateful to DP and KD for my Lila Monster! :) But in reality, I can't expect them to go up on the site before noon and for any to be left when I get home from work at 4pm. :unsure: But it would be nice if people don't have to compete with flippers, not a clue on the solution though. :(

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
I don't have any answers either but its a shame to see. On a different forum we are bombarded with offers on the clone and people are buying them in frustration even more so now they are available in colours and with shell buttons. If they could buy the genuine I am sure they would.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Hellooooooooooo from long lost me, as well!

I don't have an answer either, but I'm tempted to say that the 8 week rule did have its benefits. There are a number of people abstolutely HORDING B Boxes these days, while others just struggle and stumble each Saturday.

Krisma, Bamz, we lub ya both...

RickCain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Huntington Beach, CA
As a first time buyer I'll give my opinion/mindset.

To set this up I have always admired the quality of BB but was turned off by its limited atomizer abilities. Carto's were out of the question as that was a huge step back in vape quality and flavor. With the introduction of the billet bridge my interest sparked again - it was from a local shop that sold BB clones and swore it was as good as the real thing. Since my first choice is always support the modders first it was out of the question.

Fast forward to the past week, I was again at a local shop (that didn't carry clones thank god) and was able to try one of the workers v3 with a BVC coil. I fell in love! My goal was to get one this week but my hopes went down after reading about how hard it is to get one. This morning I logged into the BB store at 6:30 PST and added the billet bridge, care kit and a pack of BVC heads and WAITED. The some stroke of luck I hit refresh and there were items in stock. 30 seconds later I had a confirmation email :) PURE LUCK?

So switching to if this turned into a weekly disappointment I would definitely bought a clone until my search for a real one ended. I don't see the clones as a bad thing because 90% of the people who buy them would never spend 3x the amount on a real one. For the other 10%, they only are using is to satisfy their OCD problem (like mine).

It appears BB only releases 10-15 units a week which most likely is why they have such a supply issue. I'd bet a lot of money that there are plenty of investors out there willing to help with adding capacity and help BB evolve. Once Athea releases their genny carto BB's will even become more sought after. I'd rather see them increase capacity to help with what surely is ahead.

Steady supply = less value to the flippers IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread