PART 6 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Sounds like you need a riding mower?
Oh I got one of dem! Bestest invention ever invented! We've only got about 3/4 acre, but it's hilly in places. Owned this house 26 years, and for the first 22 years I mowed it manually. Finally gave in and bought the rider and I LOVE it! What used to take 2 to 3 hours now take about 45 minutes. But what I'm dealing with today are all the bushes in front and side. Actually, I'm not dealing with it right now, I'm sitting here typing, huh? Guess its time to go back out...

Maxedout

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Arizona
Oh I got one of dem! Bestest invention ever invented! We've only got about 3/4 acre, but it's hilly in places. Owned this house 26 years, and for the first 22 years I mowed it manually. Finally gave in and bought the rider and I LOVE it! What used to take 2 to 3 hours now take about 45 minutes. But what I'm dealing with today are all the bushes in front and side. Actually, I'm not dealing with it right now, I'm sitting here typing, huh? Guess its time to go back out...
Take your time with the bushes, they can be a pain.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
beerstore_zpseb534ed4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread