• Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

KurrptSenate

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2013
PA
Couple of fixes for that. Take your 510 out and put an 8 or 9mm oring under the lip of the connector, then tighten back up. Or you can take the 510 out and tap the hole with a 10x1.5 tool and screw it back in....
I could probably get a hold of that tapping tool in a few days. When you say lip of the connector, do you mean the the lip of the 510 that screws into the top cap?

gdeal

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
( -_-) Ω~
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

gdeal

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
( -_-) Ω~
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
just stopping by to
teary-eyes-waving-bye-smiley-emoticon.gif

Engineer

Jun 2, 2014
Toronto
Graphite Black is a basic black. I bake at 150F for two hours. The printed material is good up to 175F.

Amazing! Thank you for the reply. Any recommendation for how many coats in the exterior and interior?

Is it a short air dry or do you have to bake out each coat?

Can't wait to assemble this unit, have the hardware "kit" on the way as well so it should be smooth sailing once I have the coating process firmed up.

gdeal

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
( -_-) Ω~
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

RGLP4Lyfe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2014
PA
Ok so heres my issue, my Gdna wouldnt turn on or fire when it was all assembled, but when i slid out the inside and pressed the on board fire button, the screen came to life! Wattage buttons up/ down all worked. So after that I figured it may of been in the top cap, so i took that apart and made all my solder connections better. So now, 5 min ago, i put it all together with a battery and atty. As soon as i press the top cap and deans together the freaking thing auto fires and does not stop. Also while auto firing, the screen does NOT come on... Whats up with my mod guys?

-M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread