Status
Not open for further replies.

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
Ok, we don't NEED a moniker, but I want one.

I'm not a tootle puffer, I'm not a cloud chaser.

I vape anywhere from 15-25 watts, usually in the low 20's. I vape 6-18mg liquid, usually around 12mg. I only vape about 2-4ml a day.

I like flavor, but a decent sized cloud isn't bad either. My mod isn't always in my hand, but it is always nearby.

Anyone else out there like me? What do you call your "vape style?"

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Great, so now you want to add fuel to the Cloud Chasers vs. Tootle Puffers rivalry by throwing a third group into the mix? ;)

How about we put an end to all the labels and categories and just call ourselves vapers?

I saw a label once ripped it right off that mattress, cops still haven't caught me. I'm hard core like that. [HASHTAG]#thuglife[/HASHTAG]

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
Great, so now you want to add fuel to the Cloud Chasers vs. Tootle Puffers rivalry by throwing a third group into the mix? ;)

How about we put an end to all the labels and categories and just call ourselves vapers?
Nah, just looking for a short way to describe that you don't have to be a "tootle puffer" or a "cloud chaser" without having to explain that it's perfectly acceptable to vape in a moderate way, in the mid to high sub ohm, low to mid 1 ohm range, with medium strength liquid.

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Nah, just looking for a short way to describe that you don't have to be a "tootle puffer" or a "cloud chaser" without having to explain that it's perfectly acceptable to vape in a moderate way, in the mid to high sub ohm, low to mid 1 ohm range, with medium strength liquid.

I fit in this group as well I'm a yet to be classified vaper. I'd try to put a label on it but chances are the awesome would just knock it off anyway. :lol:

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
I sort of think of cloud chasers as pyrocumulous puffers.
downtowngroveland-298x300.jpg

There is another cloud type call cirrus (though characterized as a bit thin and wispy). You don't need to tell anyone that part.
cirrus-clouds-over-teton-range-and-snake-river.jpg

So, cirrus puffer?

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Ok, we don't NEED a moniker, but I want one.

I'm not a tootle puffer, I'm not a cloud chaser.

I vape anywhere from 15-25 watts, usually in the low 20's. I vape 6-18mg liquid, usually around 12mg. I only vape about 2-4ml a day.

I like flavor, but a decent sized cloud isn't bad either. My mod isn't always in my hand, but it is always nearby.

Anyone else out there like me? What do you call your "vape style?"
You just basically described me....have you been peekin' in my windows? :shock:

Reactions: Lessifer

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
I was just thinking that this style of vaping isn't well known, though I suspected there are quite a few who fit in this range.

The first time I walked into a B&M with my mech/rda and asked for 18mg juice, they looked at me like I was crazy. I can vape two days on a single 18650 and still have it be at 3.8v when I put it on the charger. I get my nic hits in short bursts, like 10-20 hits over an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread