Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I know someone on here said that the Plume Room juices don't need steeping, but I swear my Banana Pudding has gotten better with a couple of weeks ageing. At first, the banana tasted kind of green to me. Now, the banana has matured and tastes nice and ripe and the pudding has come out. Yummy!
They are not made to order. They do not need as much steeping as say AHL who makes them as they send them out.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
OMG I forgot how awesome double flavor cheesecake and caramel cake from highbrow vapes are right off the bat!!! I only ordered a 10ml so as to not give it time to taste like butter lol. its half gone already, I highly recommend it!!!The double flavor is soooo dang goooood!!!
I sort of forgot about Highbrow too. Do you also get dbl the flavor in the Caramel Cake and what PG/VG mix did you get? (in both)

Reactions: DJLEC

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
They replied to my post on facebook first with them asking me to pm them and they would look into the matter on monday they then delted that post and replied the following lol

"When we moved to this bottle supplier some time ago, we had this same concern. We did a true 30ml draw on a calibrated syringe and our bottles are indeed 30ml bottles. These bottles have thinner glass than some other bottles and numerous vendors use the same bottles we do."
Wow, talk about SHADY

Why delete your post if there is indeed 30mls in their bottles?

*cough* liars *cough*

The WGU Club Co-Founder

rocketman29

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2014
Melbourne, FL
I know someone on here said that the Plume Room juices don't need steeping, but I swear my Banana Pudding has gotten better with a couple of weeks ageing. At first, the banana tasted kind of green to me. Now, the banana has matured and tastes nice and ripe and the pudding has come out. Yummy!

I hope this happens to mine too. I got this juice based on comments here and I am not feeling it right now. Definitely green banana and a little perfumey ATM.

Vapey_McVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Los Angeles
Wow, talk about SHADY

Why delete your post if there is indeed 30mls in their bottles?

*cough* liars *cough*

The WGU Club Co-Founder
Ohh no they didnt delete my post they deleted their own post telling me to pm them. Regardless its a buncha bs, I'm almost tempted to reply with a video comparing me filling up a 30ml bottle and their bottle.

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
Ohh no they didnt delete my post they deleted their own post telling me to pm them. Regardless its a buncha bs, I'm almost tempted to reply with a video comparing me filling up a 30ml bottle and their bottle.
Oh, haha, I'm not sure which a worse :D

Yes, definitely film a video, other condiments should be aware, and the vendor should be shamed into some accountability, and hopefully either label them 25, or actually sell bottles that fill to 30.

Arghhh

The WGU Club Co-Founder

Jethead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Hampton, Virginia
Regarding Coval Vapes, I went to their site and holy crap , their bottles don't even appear full in their own photo's....

Thin glass, thick glass....whatever!

ARE YOU MEASURING THE LIQUID AS YOU BOTTLE IT OR NOT.

Look at the sealed bottle of Butterscotch Pudding....

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
Oh, haha, I'm not sure which a worse :D

Yes, definitely film a video, other condiments should be aware, and the vendor should be shamed into some accountability, and hopefully either label them 25, or actually sell bottles that fill to 30.

Arghhh

The WGU Club Co-Founder

Wait so this is about coval? I'm lost haha

Reactions: Sirius
Good am or pm to all! I'm new here so I hope I'm doing this right...Please know I am not here to tell a story~I genuinely need some help from those of you that know so much about 'gourmet ejuice.'
My question is what would you recommend for a creamy ejuice? Have only had SB OB n Derailed and Unicorn Milk. I am allergic to pg but 70vg/30pg is okay.
Vaping is literally saving my life but being I'm disabled and now dealing with a ton of issues that have come up (anything med has to come 1st) Bottom line is I just pay those prices now.
Am feeling like I'm starting to loose my mind from searching online for the right vg/pg ratio and then looking over reviews on the brands. Besides it is just too physically difficult to use 'puter.
Have an Aspire Mini tank w/Eleaf 30 watt. Looks like so many great places are only doing around 80 to 100% vg and I am clueless if that would even work in my tank.
I truly would be so thankful to anyone for some advice...Thanks so very much

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Good am or pm to all! I'm new here so I hope I'm doing this right...Please know I am not here to tell a story~I genuinely need some help from those of you that know so much about 'gourmet ejuice.'
My question is what would you recommend for a creamy ejuice? Have only had SB OB n Derailed and Unicorn Milk. I am allergic to pg but 70vg/30pg is okay.
Vaping is literally saving my life but being I'm disabled and now dealing with a ton of issues that have come up (anything med has to come 1st) Bottom line is I just pay those prices now.
Am feeling like I'm starting to loose my mind from searching online for the right vg/pg ratio and then looking over reviews on the brands. Besides it is just too physically difficult to use 'puter.
Have an Aspire Mini tank w/Eleaf 30 watt. Looks like so many great places are only doing around 80 to 100% vg and I am clueless if that would even work in my tank.
I recommend either The Plume Room or Ahlusion. Anything that sounds good at either. The Plume Room has several that are 70vg choices Creamy Mint is Flavor of the week $10.50 for 30mls) two of many peeps favs, Banana Pudding and Peanut Cream Pie can both be purchased in 70vg

and at AHLusion you can always choose that option for most anything. I recommend Lemon Vanilla Cake and MAngo Lassi at Ahlusion.
The Plume Room will only need a short steep (week at most) Ahlusion would be two week steep
Another that I have heard good things about that is high VG is Charlie Noble

sedge

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Palm Springs, CA
Sedge,do you usually get through a 30 ml of cheesecake before it starts tasting like butter? The 10 ml I got has literally 1 more tank left in it and Ive only had it for 3 days!!!

The Cheesecake is great FOOB and does get dark after a month. I prefer to vape it in the first two weeks.

Do try their English Toffee.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina

I recommend either The Plume Room or Ahlusion. Anything that sounds good at either. The Plume Room has several that are 70vg choices Creamy Mint is Flavor of the week $10.50 for 30mls) two of many peeps favs, Banana Pudding and Peanut Cream Pie can both be purchased in 70vg

and at AHLusion you can always choose that option for most anything. I recommend Lemon Vanilla Cake and MAngo Lassi at Ahlusion.
The Plume Room will only need a short steep (week at most) Ahlusion would be two week steep
Another that I have heard good things about that is high VG is Charlie Noble

^^^ What she said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread