GotVapes Weekly: Come play with us. New Game every week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
HI CJ!
I miss you!

Missed ya sorely, my cowgirlie!! So glad to see ya! I was afraid that your tiny self may have gotten washed away with the rains and floods on your Texas homeland.

{{{{{{{CJ}}}}}}}}} I am soooooo happy to see that you stopped by :banana: We really miss you. Hope you will be able to stop by and even stay a while, more often. :wub:

Love-you-guys.gif
I've been reconnectin' with the RW. Boy howdy, what a mess it is out there! :( Nice to see y'all....

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
pooh_waving.gif
Nice to meet ya, poo. You must mean noob to GV cause you're an illustrious ECF vet, also. :thumbs:

wave_hi_bye.gif
Howdy to ya Nita and Sunny. Yeppers my one and only, this has been a record bustin' spring for the storms/tornadoes and rain. I started to build an ark out of my fallen pine trees but could only find 1 turdle and no monkey Mama's so scratched that project. :laugh:

poobear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2010
IN
View attachment 460662 Nice to meet ya, poo. You must mean noob to GV cause you're an illustrious ECF vet, also. :thumbs:

View attachment 460664 Howdy to ya Nita and Sunny. Yeppers my one and only, this has been a record bustin' spring for the storms/tornadoes and rain. I started to build an ark out of my fallen pine trees but could only find 1 turdle and no monkey Mama's so scratched that project. :laugh:
Yup to the GV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread