Not open for further replies.

caferacer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2015
Los Angeles
Old timey version of rump?

Yeah sure, I'd buy that. lol
True, he can tootle all he wants! Tough, cool and does his thing, my definition of a Vapester!...I took that from an article on "Cool people that use E cigs"

Ha! The Diceman hasn't been cool since, like 1987. :lol:

I saw him do a seven minute walk-on set at the Laugh Factory about 6 years ago. It was the worst, most awkward seven minutes of "comedy" I've ever been subjected to. I actually felt bad for the guy.

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
Another fav.....rather austere look I would say.
vaping-electronic-cigarettes_0_0_0.jpg

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
I've come to the conclusion that I really need to watch Supernatural, the fandom seems like a great place to hang out, especially while I wait for new episodes of Dr Who and Sherlock
Its an awesome show!! Me and the wife DVR it every week! If you have Netflix the entire show is on it. Just know when you start... you can't stop, so give yourself an entire weekend!

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
Yeah sure, I'd buy that. lol

Ha! The Diceman hasn't been cool since, like 1987. :lol:

I saw him do a seven minute walk-on set at the Laugh Factory about 6 years ago. It was the worst, most awkward seven minutes of "comedy" I've ever been subjected to. I actually felt bad for the guy.
I had to try to explain to my wife who the diceman is after we watched Blue Jasmine

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
Mid octane, or 89 octane, puffers. The vapers who prefer a setup with resistance between 1 and 1.4 ohms with the PV set to a midrange wattage/voltage.
Not bad. That said, I would be afraid the EPA freaks would say "OH man these people are now vaping Octane!".....Anything to push their narrative.:-x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread