• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

GA vapers check in

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimDrock

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2015
GA
I'm here in Warner Robins. We've got four dedicated Vape shops, and a couple of tobacco places that sell juice and some equipment. That I know of, Macon has one dedicated vape shop, but likely has a few others I'm unaware of.

Vaping it up here in Warner Robins too. Stormy's is my preferred B&M.

JimDrock

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2015
GA
Present and accounted for, in Lawrenceville! Lots of shops in Gwinnett; for a long time my fave was The Vaping Shack here in L'ville, but not so much anymore; now I prefer MadVapes in Buford.

Andria

Too cool, I didn't realize you were in Georgia. I see you everywhere on the forum giving lots of good info, thanks. You fingers gotta be tired from all the typing.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Too cool, I didn't realize you were in Georgia. I see you everywhere on the forum giving lots of good info, thanks. You fingers gotta be tired from all the typing.

Heh, thanks. Actually sitting at the PC all day typing is nothing new for me; been doing it for years, but now I have something actually useful to do with it! And this forum is fun... at least 90% of the time anyway. :D But the only reason I can give any info at all is because of all the great info I've gotten around here, since January last year -- I'm pretty sure that without ECF, I would never have been able to make a go of vaping, I was so fed up with the drugstore cigalikes! And it makes a terrific support group, too! :thumb:

Andria

Reactions: JimDrock

JimDrock

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2015
GA
Heh, thanks. Actually sitting at the PC all day typing is nothing new for me; been doing it for years, but now I have something actually useful to do with it! And this forum is fun... at least 90% of the time anyway. :D But the only reason I can give any info at all is because of all the great info I've gotten around here, since January last year -- I'm pretty sure that without ECF, I would never have been able to make a go of vaping, I was so fed up with the drugstore cigalikes! And it makes a terrific support group, too! :thumb:

Andria

I must say I couldn't have said it better myself, although I'm only at 2 months, I have thourghly enjoyed both vaping and ECF during that time. :thumbs:

Reactions: AndriaD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread