• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Portland Metro Area Vapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niten13

Verified Member
Nov 18, 2014
Tigard, OR, USA
Hey ECF! \

Another member and myself are looking to start a small meet up group for the vapers in the Tigard - Portland - Gresham area. We will be meeting up talking about or fav juices, gear, builds, and general vaping fun.

Still currently waiting on group approvals from ECF but that will be up shortly. Until then I wanted to start a thread here to see if we can find some more interest.
Meet ups will be on weekends or as schedules dictate but this is all in the works still.

Anyone in our area? PM me or hop in this thread so we know you are interested in meeting some fellow ECF Family members!

Shout out to Das Auto for bringing this idea to me!

READY....GO!:vapor:

Das Auto

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2015
Pacific NW, USA
I think, for anyone who is following us and not yet posted, we are meeting this Saturday at the Vape9Lounge 6919 SE 82nd Ave #101 Portland, OR (503) 505-6594.

If anyone is interested in coming please feel free! It's open to all vapers!!

Look forward to meeting you all!

We'll post what time once we get that squared away!

Das Auto

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2015
Pacific NW, USA
Alright, well unfortunately my woman got sick, then I got what she had. So this first meet up was a bust for us. We are both feeling good now and excited for this weekend. I believe Niten13, you plan on attending. So let's get some other folks together!
Got a few new atty's in the mail last night! Very excited to get them coiled up and wicked. Be a great time to get a nice burn in session with these! For more details check out my thread Woo Hoo in the General Vap Discussion.

Look forward to meeting everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread