• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

The fasttech thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey Price

Jun 5, 2015
South Korea
fasttech vapemail came in. Took 2 weeks for the istick 50W and the subtank mini to get here. They sent me the new version of the mini and I was expecting the first version. Got the vertical occ coils with it. Still waiting for my shipment of kanthal and cotton to come in. Lemme tell ya. I'm in love with this set up. Lmao

Reactions: Waddle

Vaporise

Moved On
Aug 19, 2015
Thailand
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Joey Price

Jun 5, 2015
South Korea
Let me know how your experience goes with this company. All i have used is fasttech and if there shipping is more efficient I may order a Rda from them. Prices seem to be about the same. I have only found one brick and mortor here that has carried rdas and higher end gear. It was over there in Dongducheon but they had used clones priced as they were authentic. Lol

Vaporise

Moved On
Aug 19, 2015
Thailand
  • Deleted by retired1

Vaporise

Moved On
Aug 19, 2015
Thailand
  • Deleted by retired1

paulh81

Sep 25, 2015
I am painfully waiting for my orders to get here... about three weeks waiting! I thought 'fasttech' meant faster than aliexpress....
The beginning of the month was a holiday in China. Everything was closed for a week. If your package didn't get out of the country before then, it was just chilling somewhere for a few days.

Reactions: Dragonvape

Dragonvape

Oct 11, 2015
South Korea
Yep, took about a month to arrive but I am super stoked about my Subox Mini! Thing works like a disco fog machine and RBA tastes awesome. Can't say the same for the factory OCC coils tho...(made me almost give up on the machine). But anyways, I am still waiting for quite a few parts and spares... Singapore post is definitely faster than Sweden post!!!

Waddle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2014
Korea
Yep, took about a month to arrive but I am super stoked about my Subox Mini! Thing works like a disco fog machine and RBA tastes awesome. Can't say the same for the factory OCC coils tho...(made me almost give up on the machine). But anyways, I am still waiting for quite a few parts and spares... Singapore post is definitely faster than Sweden post!!!

I generally find China Post faster than Singapore Post. With the former I can get my swag to the door in 12 days most of the time. That's if FT gets it out their door.

Reactions: Dragonvape
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread