SUMMER SUNSATIONS DIY KIT GIVEAWAY CONTEST!!!!!!! Come check it out and tell your friends...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Well!!! It's summer now and the temperatures here in Vegas are definitely reflecting this!!! Right now it is 111 degrees outside and I am not loving it!!! So I figured why not run a contest to give away a free DIY Kit...along with some juice!!!

Here is how the contest works!!! Summer is all about finding a way to stay refreshed and cool...So I want to see who can come up with the most refreshing vape out there!!! Add what you like...the winner will be chosen on the best tasting recipe...(we will make it and let everybody at DIY Taste it blindly) The winner will get a DIY Kit that includes the flavors that won!!!

I am really excited about this contest y'all...But there are a couple of rules...

Anybody can participate but only USA and USA Military with an APO or FPO can win prizes.
I need at least 15 people to participate...you can post as many times as you want...

So let the fun begin!!! and don't forget to check back. I will choose 30ml giveaways throughout the contest!!!

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
I've never done DIY before but would like to try, I'm actually currently looking forward to a tasty summer vape myself, something really refreshing. Me personally, I'd love to vape something 20/80 PG/VG in 6mg that is a lemon-lime soda with a hint of dragonfruit and nectarine. I think it would be absolutely delicious. I hope I qualify for the contest, thank you! :D

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
I've only done one diy, it was peanut butter from someone who didn't want the recipe shared on forums.

Doesn't mean I couldn't use some stuff to help me get a better setup for more diy [emoji4]

Thanx for the contest.
Hey...make up a recipe using any flavors that you would find refreshing!!! You can always check out our site www.diyflavorshack.com for some ideas. We're all about Do It Yourself and our website if chock full of stuff you can get ideas from!!!

Reactions: mac63

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
I am already feeling more refreshed just reading these...The heat here is crazy and refreshing is all you can think about when the weather breaks 110. Keep these coming. I am going to give away some free 30mls of juice!!! You will receive the recipe that you posted for your 30ml so make sure you know which percentages you would like them made!!!

Talk to you soon

ArgusMcJohnsten

Verified Member
Mar 24, 2015
Hey...make up a recipe using any flavors that you would find refreshing!!! You can always check out our site www.diyflavorshack.com for some ideas. We're all about Do It Yourself and our website if chock full of stuff you can get ideas from!!!

I've been thinking that a strawberry, dragon fruit, passion fruit would make a good summer vape, maybe add a touch of koolada to help fight the heat. Would have to figure out percentages, but your kit can help me get consistent measurements to dial in the flavor. :)

Jax_Dwaine256

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2015
Can't go wrong with a nice mojito to help cool off. Put a little twist to it with some fresh summer peaches and it only gets better. Easy on the rum because it is a sipping drink and it has to go down smooth

PG/VG: 20/80 or 30/70
Key Lime: 5%
Mint: 6%
Rum: 4%
Peach: 6%

Personal preference on nic is low either 3 or 6 mg/ml if any at all

Reactions: penguiness
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread