Provari Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

madangus

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2015
Chicago-land
I wouldn't call it low power. A 1.5Ω coil at 4.6 volts and your vaping around 14 watts. That's respectable. I run a 1.3Ω coil w/ a K4 on a Provari P3 and it's plenty of flavor and vapor.

I consider my 'older' Provari's still good vapes.

For sure, i guess i was comparing it to subohm which i rarely do anyways. It produces great quiet flavour which is all I want :) never got the big clouds thing to each their own though lol

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Happy dancing has commenced...my mini has arrived! Thank you, @RuDawg7890 ...I LOVE IT!!!
image.jpg

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I received my ProVari Mini on Wednesday. I need to get a good sleeve for it so I can put it in my pocket without it firing.

As was said before, the Provari's fire button is designed so it would be unlikely to autofire in one's pocket. I 've carried my Provari's in my front pants pocket every day for nearly 3 years and never had an autofire incident. Even if it did, it has protection circuitry to disable the fire button after several seconds of continuous use.

Having said that, if you want a protective sleeve Serenity Gear makes some pretty nice ones which are popular with the Provari crowd.
SS-PV.jpg

Last edited:

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
As was said before, the Provari's fire button is designed so it would be unlikely to autofire in one's pocket. I 've carried my Provari's in my front pants pocket every day for nearly 3 years and never had an autofire incident. Even if it did, it has protection circuitry to disable the fire button after several seconds of continuous use.

Having said that, if you want a protective sleeve Serenity Gear makes some pretty nice ones which are popular with the Provari crowd.
SS-PV.jpg
Depends on the jeans...

Turning the unit off works best for me.

(Better imo than that ugly chunk of leather)

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
Happy dancing has commenced...my mini has arrived! Thank you, @RuDawg7890 ...I LOVE IT!!! View attachment 467801
You're welcome! Enjoy, as I mentioned in our PMs, it served me very well.

Thanks....I LOVE IT....wasn't that sweet of him to send with?
I was looking for some extras to send you, but since you already bought all my tanks, I didn't have much to offer!! I believe that tip came from RTD Vapor, should you wish to get more like it.

madangus

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2015
Chicago-land
Cool looking that one, mine is just the gun metal black zen kote... fantastic mods the minis and 2.5s, awesome button, so solid :) I really like the simplicity of the display too. I had orifinally gottena mini and nautilus for my wife to see if she would catch the vaping bug, hasn't happened yet. In the meantime the mini and nautilus have become my on the road combo. Joining the 2.5s + kfl when i'm home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread