4th Unofficially Official Halo Chat Thread: The Sequaling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Hey all! Raining here too...ugh. Brutal week, and next week is my uncle's funeral. Good thing I have lots of ejuice.
Just a slight drizzle here. It starts up every time I go out to do work on the car...

So what can I do? The wife stuffed some jalopenos with cheese, wrapped them with bacon, and baked them off. A cold beer, and the Fontana 500 IndyCar race is starting.

And Countess Diva, :wub:

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
I'm off to the looney bin. After i wrote how great the weather is, it started raining....REALLY??????? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Have fun BTW...are you off to get engaged or married???

I see Sandra tomorrow. Her grandmother has been bedridden after a heart attack so her and her mother go to Germany on weekends to take care of her. I have been entertaining Petra, Lucie and Nikola. But I to,d them we are just friends now. I love Sandra. I'm relaxing today. Went for a long walk and got lost earlier. It's beautiful weather here 70, sunny a nice breeze and no humidity. I'm at bar now relaxing. I see Sandra tomorrow at Plzen.
We are having a civil marriage then real wedding in spring.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
So, I got the parts for the car next day (with economy free shipping? wth?). But it's been cool and rainy ever since.

sigh

Enjoying my diy White Tic Tac juice. Not enjoying a diy tobacco...

I bet DIY tobaccos would be hard to do. That's the one area of DIY I would be most interested in but can you get NET bases? I just don't get how that works

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
I bet DIY tobaccos would be hard to do. That's the one area of DIY I would be most interested in but can you get NET bases? I just don't get how that works
I get net alcohol bases from vaping zone. Only some of them are nets, but some of them are pretty good. Some not so much on their own, better when mixed with fruit or chocolate or something

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
UGH! But....it was sunny and gorgeous here today so it should be heading your way tomorrow. Of course, rain AGAIN in the forecast tomorrow through next week. 4th of July is gonna suck
It was sunny this afternoon, but COLD. Felt like an October day instead of June. This weather is really making me grumpy sorry guys :(

Reactions: AngiBe

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
Would love to make a few juices up with some NETS. But then again, what's sounds good in my mind would probably taste like crap once mixed up
They really are the easiest flavor concentrates to work with (the vz ones) for the most part. A good amount of them come out great with just one flavor added. Wish I had started there. The only difference is the super concentrates are all alcohol base and need a few days to breathe (caps off) then the tobaccos are better with a steep

Reactions: DaveOno

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
So we got married...

282v11.jpg
j

Last edited:

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
Congrats, Steve!!! You definitely traded up.
May you have years of bliss, love and the rest!!!!

Thank you, but it is just a civil marriage for now, to get paperwork for my residency started. We have real wedding when I move to Plzen... Sandra had a smile on her face all day, though...
lady Sandra is absolutely stunning in person. I have told all the other ladies we are just friends now...

I told her to make a big list of shopping things she needs and can't really afford and took her to Tesco and loaded up a cart...

1z4y04x.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread