Status
Not open for further replies.

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
Yep, we'll definitely be doing that again and not wait so long for it. Alex did well here by himself. The house wasn't too terrible when we got home. Morgan did good staying with my parents. Hubby just asked me if I was glad to be home....Ummm, nope, I don't think so. :laugh: Hubby is still off of work for another week. It's been great having him home. Fiona got so excited when we got home that she pee'd on the floor. Poor thing was letting out this horrible squelching sound.

We went to another three antique shops on the way home today in another little mountain town. BBQ for lunch and a yummy ice cream sundae for dessert. Tomorrow I'm back on the diet wagon. Tomorrow is also weigh in day. Eek! And back to work for me too. Yuck.

I want to see some pics of the camper, FV. I bet you're excited.

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
Ian and Mandy are down the shore for a few days. I'm feeding/playing with Apollo and Rambo. :) Ian texted me a little while ago that they found a vape shop and bought some stuffs. :lol: He got a Tesla 2 and Mandy got a Coolfire IV, and hers is the same color as the one that just came in my vapemail today! :lol:

He had texted me at work to say Mandy had bought some new juice, supposed to be strawberry/banana. Ian said it tasted like kale to him! :blink:

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
Weigh in was horrible tonight. I knew I'd gain because I ate whatever I wanted over the weekend. Six pounds, can you believe that? All that for three days of eating and I didn't even gorge myself. I just didn't order the lite menu. It could've been the funnel cake and ice cream sundae, :lol: Or the donuts for breakfast, pretzels to snack on, the huge juicy hamburger, or the wurst sampler platter with sauerkraut and german potato salad. Then there's the sweet tea and coke I don't normally drink and four monster javas over the last three days. :laugh: I'm back in the saddle this morning.

Reactions: efirdj

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
3 more days till 4 off. Thinking of doing a paper route in the mornings before the rat race. Didn't really want a pt job till Jan. but this came up. No people to contend with is a selling point.:lol: Will make for a long 6 mos. Will need to think on it.
Another job? Oh noes.

Morning posse!

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Getting close for both of us JD!

Here it is, safely back to the hut:
TMMwTnlm.jpg

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
I''m ready for another vacation. :laugh:

NOthing too exciting going on here. Hubby's sharpening his new axe and Morgan's avoiding chores. Alex is still trying to wake up. I have an appointment in a couple of hours so I am about to go get ready for it.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread