Play the market contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
Congrats Sir and thanks Pop for another fun contest, this one's creative and not like the others. :) I appreciate the chance to win! :banana:

Ya mean we can win stuff and this isn't just for the fun of it....:lol:
I've been participating for the comic comments.

p.s. Pop is a saint for putting up with us...:thumb:

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
It's even fun being almost the winner for a little while!!!!!!! What a great game!!!!
Lol i am so sorry and good morning, welcome to the Market and M&P Ladybear. I would like to extend an offer to you this week, if you win i will double the winnings for you and be happy to do so :thumb::pop:

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Ok ya'll as some may know one of the balancing weights has come of the rim!! we have massive concerns in Greece, China is still shaking from Fri and still diving and now Italy,Puerto Rico,Japan,and Spain umm there is more any how the house of cards is shaking so with that said i see a strong dollar for a short period. LETS STICK WITH GOLD!!! this week!!
Contest rules:
1: All entries must be in by Wed at midnight (EST) 7/1
2: only non- edit'ed post can win!!
3 : no going over the closing price, (at the point I post the source) LOL :)
4: winner must Quote there winning post by open on Monday at 9;30 to claim prize or prize will then go to the second closest member
5 HAVE FUN!!

Prize; $50.00 coupon code for anything on the site, one time use, does not expire, expect to pay shipping!

source when i Quote will be Markets | Fox Business

Place to watch the numbers all week GCQ5 Future Quote - Gold - Electronic (COMEX) Aug 2015 Future Price Today (GCQ5:CNS) - MarketWatch

This could be a huge week or day in stock history!!
I would take some serious notes on this! its coming if not now it will be later, you are witnessing a massive complicated world banking nightmare that is not the little peoples fault but we will surely pay, have fun the clock is ticking and good luck to all of you this week!:)

Last edited:

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
Lol i am so sorry and good morning, welcome to the Market and M&P Ladybear. I would like to extend an offer to you this week, if you win i will double the winnings for you and be happy to do so :thumb::pop:
Thank you so much.....how kind you are.....but win or lose it is still lots of fun

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Thank you so much.....how kind you are.....but win or lose it is still lots of fun

I'm going to PIF to you @Ladybear, I always sit out the week after a win. :) Now to figure out my guess...
thinking%20cat_zpsx5oubdhn.jpg

Reactions: Stosh
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread