Mar 4, 2014
309563-aad14a3cb036c47f09130bac3f9c8ef6.jpg

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Hello Provari friends. Today I had a slight mishap with my P3. I was dripping, when kitty jumped up and nudged my hands and realized I had some juice dripping down the side of my P3 I think some went down where the button is and think some might have gone in there.

Should I be worried? I quickly went to wipe it off, but dont know if there is any still in there.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Hello Provari friends. Today I had a slight mishap with my P3. I was dripping, when kitty jumped up and nudged my hands and realized I had some juice dripping down the side of my P3 I think some went down where the button is and think some might have gone in there.

Should I be worried? I quickly went to wipe it off, but dont know if there is any still in there.

I'd take the battery cap off, the extension rings off, and shine a light down the tube!
I mean, the button has a pretty close fit, leaving little room for much to get through...but liquids do get into all sorts of places...
Having watched the P.Busardo visit to Provape, and seeing the water repellent coating they put on their v2/2.5 chips, I'd say the odds are the P3 chips have at least the same water repellent coating. And that means, other than the potential for a sticky button, you've got little to fear.
All residual fear/worry should be abated by remembering that if anything WERE to go wrong with the precious, it's a PROVARI...made in the USA, by PROVAPE. I've yet to hear of a situation they couldn't resolve.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Sounds to me like they are full of shyte and back pedaling...
Cloud9 aren't a bunch of jaggoffs, just maliciously slandering one of the top selling brands in the industry...they wouldn't have posted what they did if they weren't sure of themselves.
I have no vested interest in either company, although I've only ever patronized Cloud9. But I did so based on customer service experience and reputation...not because of any brand loyalty. Quite honestly, I've never tried any Five Pawns juice...and the same goes for any of the other "big name" labels (Cosmic, Space Jam, Cutwood, etc)...I tend to steer away from popularity.
Anyway...my point is: I will stand behind Cloud9, in their proactive efforts to be a responsible multi-product/brand vendor. They have their customers in mind, as well as the multiple brands they carry...whereas Five Pawns only has their own interests to protect. I'm not surprised they retaliated with denial, and legal actions. Only a guilty conscience seeks a Cease & Desist order.
Someone with nothing to hide would take the high road, and simply put their own findings side by side with Cloud9's, and let the testing methods and numbers speak for themselves...not run and hide behind legal actions. MY OPINION.

Reactions: rbrylawski

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014

Pop it open. Take a Q Tip moistened with alcohol, preferably 99%, and swab it out. Let it dry. Vape on.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
Sounds to me like they are full of shyte and back pedaling...
Cloud9 aren't a bunch of jaggoffs, just maliciously slandering one of the top selling brands in the industry...they wouldn't have posted what they did if they weren't sure of themselves.
I have no vested interest in either company, although I've only ever patronized Cloud9. But I did so based on customer service experience and reputation...not because of any brand loyalty. Quite honestly, I've never tried any Five Pawns juice...and the same goes for any of the other "big name" labels (Cosmic, Space Jam, Cutwood, etc)...I tend to steer away from popularity.
Anyway...my point is: I will stand behind Cloud9, in their proactive efforts to be a responsible multi-product/brand vendor. They have their customers in mind, as well as the multiple brands they carry...whereas Five Pawns only has their own interests to protect. I'm not surprised they retaliated with denial, and legal actions. Only a guilty conscience seeks a Cease & Desist order.
Someone with nothing to hide would take the high road, and simply put their own findings side by side with Cloud9's, and let the testing methods and numbers speak for themselves...not run and hide behind legal actions. MY OPINION.
Glad you noted that as your opinion...

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
If anyone's not getting notifications of new posts, I went in and rechecked all my participated threads and re-turned on notifications that way. I just finally got a notification, so it did work.

Hint, Hint. You are posting too much maybe?

I'm still here, still vapin' brass chimneys.

And who, by the way, left the door open? Ping got out. Please be careful in the future.

I dug a tunnel with some outside help. I know where you are hiding DP. Yes I do!

Well cloud 9 pulled their test results. I see no reason at all why legal action is not warranted. You can post all you want about a company or product but if you're a company you best be right. I'm glad Five Pawns is taking legal action. Now the ball is in Cloud 9's court. No one can do a thing about all the China clones because you can't file a lawsuit against them. In this neck of the real world we can.

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I tug a tunnel with some outside help. I know where you are hiding DP. Yes I do!

I'm not hiding, Ping. Heck - I left bread crumbs for ya. Don't you recognize a trap when you see one?

I'm sure you've come across one or two (hundred) on the golf course, after all. Yes I am!

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
I'm not hiding, Ping. Heck - I left bread crumbs for ya. Don't you recognize a trap when you see one?

I'm sure you've come across one or two (hundred) on the golf course, after all. Yes I am!

DP is leaving us for this.... XvoStick users? | E-Cigarette Forum

We need to convince DP to consider the P3 and not the xyzvtsick mod.. No it's the xvostick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread