Not open for further replies.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
How can I fix it?

does the base of the iclear get warm at all?

If everything stays cold, then you have an electric problem.

If it gets warm, but stuff is too wet , then it's a flooding problem.

==
Try this:
turn upside down and hold the open end to your ear, then press the fire button.
snap crackle pop is a good sound.

Russ2123

Jun 30, 2015
Take the tank off the battery.... Run a paper towel or Q-Tip into the battery connection AND the bottom of the tank until they are both good and dry and no juice on them, THEN turn it upside down and fire it to see if you get snap crackle pop. Then we know the coil is just flooded. IF NO sound, try a new coil.
Tried it and got nothing

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
I assume you have another spare coil, just twist the used one out and put the new one in, let is soak a couple minutes and retry.
You can also drain the tank of juice, then separate the tank from the base, then remove the clear like silicone cap and the fire the button, if you see the coil heat up it is good, if not you either have a bad coil or a connection issue....in this case do as Savon suggested^^^^^
This cap on top
iclear-16-coils.jpg

Russ2123

Jun 30, 2015
I assume you have another spare coil, just twist the used one out and put the new one in, let is soak a couple minutes and retry.
You can also drain the tank of juice, then separate the tank from the base, then remove the clear like silicone cap and the fire the button, if you see the coil heat up it is good, if not you either have a bad coil or a connection issue....in this case do as Savon suggested^^^^^
This cap on top View attachment 467899
It looks like that but smaller threads they are barely away from the coil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread