Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
I am probably at 2-2.5 and at best 9-10 watts that's ok I just need to adjust what I use so I don't flood it with my high pg

Looks ok on my Mecha although I would need a larger tank if I wanted to use it all the time. Also need to find a driptip that looks better. :p
image.jpg1_4.jpg
Does look a little like a Minute Man missile...in it's launch bay. :D
Very nice!

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Did you try the GS Air M yet. You don't have to fiddle with a screw with this version. That's what I didn't care for on the GS Air original.
Eleaf GS Air-M Dual Coil Airflow Adjustable Atomizer

I actually got this in a comp and it's been just sitting there. I would not have bought it by choice. Not enough capacity and my hand and eyes are old to deal with screws that small. It has given me enough of an idea though to get the coils right for me and then maybe move on to the bigger M

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
I actually got this in a comp and it's been just sitting there. I would not have bought it by choice. Not enough capacity and my hand and eyes are old to deal with screws that small. It has given me enough of an idea though to get the coils right for me and then maybe move on to the bigger M
The M holds 4ml. It's about the same size as a Nautilus Mini (for comparison) and the Nautilus only holds 2ml.

Nica

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2015
Australia

Well hello there my friend. I have a couple of GS Air M tanks. PM me at our other home if you'd like me to send you one of them for a try before you buy.:)

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Well hello there my friend. I have a couple of GS Air M tanks. PM me at our other home if you'd like me to send you one of them for a try before you buy.:)

Big grin. You meet all sorts here :banana:I would love to try. Will PM you. :p

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
Plot complication Plot complication.

One of my first coil rebuilds seems to get a light misting of juice between the bottom of the MS and the top of the iS 30. Really a mist, not enough to drip or run (yet?). It's about a 1.6 ohm coil and seems to vape fine.

What did I do wrngh?

I think that wrap went on pretty well, all the ports are covered and it was 2 wraps. Using 50/50 juice and haven't had one mist
like this yet.

Helep please.
Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal

One of my first coil rebuilds seems to get a light misting of juice between the bottom of the MS and the top of the iS 30. Really a mist, not enough to drip or run (yet?). It's about a 1.6 ohm coil and seems to vape fine.

What did I do wrngh?

I think that wrap went on pretty well, all the ports are covered and it was 2 wraps. Using 50/50 juice and haven't had one mist
like this yet.

Helep please.
Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Where is the mist coming from? Rebuilding is not an exact science. It's mostly trial and error. Is the 510 insulator all the way in? Is the pin all the way in? Do you have enough wicking material in the coil? Are your wicks in contact with the wrap on both sides?

It does take a little practice to get it right. Don't get discouraged--and good luck!

Toastyroadie

Mar 18, 2015
CO, USA

What did I do wrngh?

like this yet.

Helep please.
Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Where is the mist coming from? Rebuilding is not an exact science. It's mostly trial and error. Is the 510 insulator all the way in? Is the pin all the way in? Do you have enough wicking material in the coil? Are your wicks in contact with the wrap on both sides?

It does take a little practice to get it right. Don't get discouraged--and good luck!

Mine does that with the stock coils, it seems to come from the seam where the air flow ring and the base meet. I think it mostly happens when I chain vape the MS.

Goodnight Airheads!:vapor:

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
Interesting thing just happened.

I was cleaning out one of my MS tanks in really hot water. After rinsing it and draining it out a few times, I tried twisting it to see if it would come apart. Used a fine weave dishcloth for grip.

It did. No fuss, no muss. The O-rings were seated on the glass.

Now I can clean it out properly. :)

Switching gears - I like the look of the new Air - like the capacity too. Hope it is all stainless. Like the new iStick too (probably). Guess I may need to spend more money. :laugh: I'll wait for the reviews, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread