Status
Not open for further replies.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
It's supposed to be cute to spell "school" wrong, I suppose. But, really, it's not.

upload_2015-6-29_18-4-48.jpeg

images

images

images

images

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Tonight I built my Mini Drip atomizer , what a cool attie! The build deck is pretty unique, the posts aren't attached, rather they are drilled through and the screws pass all the way through them to secure to the deck. Seemed a little wonky, but it works great. No holes, so you wrap the wire around the screw under the head. This thing holds about 1-1/2 mls of eliquid, and you can lay it on it's side without leaking. The air comes from under the coil and passes through three holes, which creates a dense vapor with remarkable flavor. I built a 2.5mm id 30 Ga coil to 1.6Ω, spaced, and I'm really loving it. Did I mention that you can lay this thing on it's side and it doesn't leak!!! Awesome.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Who makes it - or a link? Can't really narrow down "Mini Drip Atomizer" on a search...lol

Tonight I built my Mini Drip atomizer , what a cool attie! The build deck is pretty unique, the posts aren't attached, rather they are drilled through and the screws pass all the way through them to secure to the deck. Seemed a little wonky, but it works great. No holes, so you wrap the wire around the screw under the head. This thing holds about 1-1/2 mls of eliquid, and you can lay it on it's side without leaking. The air comes from under the coil and passes through three holes, which creates a dense vapor with remarkable flavor. I built a 2.5mm id 30 Ga coil to 1.6Ω, spaced, and I'm really loving it. Did I mention that you can lay this thing on it's side and it doesn't leak!!! Awesome.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Who makes it - or a link? Can't really narrow down "Mini Drip Atomizer" on a search...lol
Sorry Train, my bad, MiniDrip (shipping within 2 weeks) - Mini ECIG , they are made and ship from Israel, really cool attie :thumbs: The top cap unscrews with 1/4 turn, the main tube is fine threaded onto the deck. The flavor really surprised me, I think it is due to the airflow directly hitting the coil from the three holes before it spreads out and is drawn out of the chamber. You can really dial in the temp by controlling how much power you put to it and the airflow adjustment holes.

No worries about availability, they build runs and ship when they are ready, though it did take a while to get due to that plus international and customs...

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Ahh - THAT "mini".
That is cool airflow. And peeking at their site, that Mini DNA40 coming out soon looks pretty slick too!

Sorry Train, my bad, MiniDrip (shipping within 2 weeks) - Mini ECIG , they are made and ship from Israel, really cool attie :thumbs: The top cap unscrews with 1/4 turn, the main tube is fine threaded onto the deck. The flavor really surprised me, I think it is due to the airflow directly hitting the coil from the three holes before it spreads out and is drawn out of the chamber. You can really dial in the temp by controlling how much power you put to it and the airflow adjustment holes.

No worries about availability, they build runs and ship when they are ready, though it did take a while to get due to that plus international and customs...

Reactions: ENAUD

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Ahh - THAT "mini".
That is cool airflow. And peeking at their site, that Mini DNA40 coming out soon looks pretty slick too!
I had a feeling from looking at the pics that it was going to be good, how good, actually took me by surprise. I think this may very quickly become my favorite atomizer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread