Why do you buy from Nicoticket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Because it's NT. Seriously though, I tried quite a few different juice vendors before I stumbled across Nicoticket. I hadn't been able to completely quit smoking and was looking for something that would get me the rest of the way. The flavors from NT just grabbed my attention and after that I was able to finally quit cigarettes. The great flavors, consistency, and the awesome customer service all add up to happy customers.

I remember you heading into that final quit and all of us cheering you on. GO YOU!!!!! :thumbs:

Was originally trying to buy Stevie Nicks tickets, got confused.

What exactly is this "e-liquid" stuff that i purchased?

Oh dear......AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
I think its mostly due to the consistency and the excitement you create with short runs and trying to guess what's next. Oh, and PBC....
Yes! This ^^^^^^^ I miss the excitement of the short runs!!! All those great new juices to try.
And PBC.......my precious! :wub::wub::wub: Never more than an arm's length away!

GT86

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2014
SE GA
Because, ACB
Because, Virus
Because, Switch (yea I wish)
and now....
Because Passioncake

Yep I am hooked on those four and just have to have them!
I started DIY and vape it to save money but always find myself going back to NT!

Also when I find a company with excellent customer service and communication I will always support them. They deserve it!
I buy a lot of auto detailing supplies and even though I can find them a lot cheaper there is only one company I will buy from and it's because of their customer service. The same goes with NT. Even if I could find joose as good (yea right) for cheaper I would still buy from NT! The way someone runs a business means a lot to me. I have walked away from some really good things in my life just because of how they were ran, but I don't think that will ever happen with NT!

Keep up the good work crew, you have something really special going there!

wbbrn1952

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Pensacola, FL, USA
I can honestly say I have never seen an owner of a company that takes so much time and effort in making sure every customer is totally satisfied. When I first joined ECF I had been vaping about 11 months and was playing with DIY because I could not find a juice that suited me. This guy by the name of Kent Brooks welcomed me and gave me some guidance. I noticed a banner at the bottom of his post and decided to look it up and the rest is history. I knew I had found my favorite vendor. Not only was the juice top of the line but the personal touch that was given to me was gratifying. Clark and Katy have an awesome company and they make every customer feel like they are their ONLY customer. I have been with them since the beginning and will be there until...

Gauntlgrym

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2013
OH
it's the best juice for the money.
i only buy during FOTW sales or BOGO events nowadays. and at those prices, nothing beats NT.
sure, there is other liquid that is just as good or even a little better. however you pay $22-27.50 per 30ml for those liquids.

also you make great tobacco flavors. i will never support a vendors that doesn't sell some good tobacco liquid.

REDFISHIN

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Rockport, Texas
I remember you heading into that final quit and all of us cheering you on. GO YOU!!!!! :thumbs:

I remember that very well, and appreciate everyone's support getting me through that tough time. I am proud to say I have not touched another cigarette since that quit and don't plan to ever again. Also I am down from 24mg to 6mg.
Another thing that NT has done is bring a lot of great people together in one place.

Tabfreejon

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2014
Littleton, Co
I used to buy from NT because the juice was the best I'd found and your customer service is smashing.

Now, yours is the only juice I buy (as you know), but a big part of the reason is because of your commitment to the future of the vape industry. I like the fact that you have the guts to publicly post lab results. I like the fact that you're enthusiastic about where things are going, as opposed to the doom and gloom stories we predominantly read.

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
Prior to NT, my go-to vendor was Velvet Cloud for about a year, as I was convinced that I just had to have 100% VG. Well, VC stopped making my favorite ADV, Vanilla Tobacco. I had heard of NT around ECF, so I took a look. The Virus seemed like a suitable replacement to try. Not quite the flavor I was looking for, but, it didn't matter. Within days I was [HASHTAG]#infected[/HASHTAG] , and it was all over. I vaped down all my VC joose, even threw some away, and have been nearly NT exclusive ever since. So many good jooses. Such a great NuTty family. Customer service is second to none.

GccTxs67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2015
Virginia
I made my first order because of the hype on this forum, the involvement of Kent, never seen anyone as dedicated to their brand then Kent. And the prices were right....even better with Coupon Codes! Yay!

Oh and the Banana Pudding....Oh wait...Banana Pudding :(

Cactus Breath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
AZ
I stumbled across Clark and Nicoticket very early in my vaping journey, as I was trying to find good quality, consistent, good tasting juice. Placed my first order in July of 2013 and have been 100% Nicoticket ever since. Quality, flavor, consistency, value, best customer service in the industry, lightning fast fulfillment/shipping, genuine care for his 'family', concern and support for the future of vaping - all reasons why Nicoticket is my sole source for juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread