Not open for further replies.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
34587ade2f1fdaa422d7ca348107391a.jpg
Hand check

Edit: HHow do we keep it to one entry every two weeks if we wanna reply to someone, just say"not an entry"? :p
Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.

Reactions: a_rey88
How do we keep it to one entry every two weeks if we wanna reply to someone, just say"not an entry"?

There is always something that was not thought out before making the contest rules....maybe it should be...Only one post counts as an entry. I'm sure game to get more posts

a_rey88

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2013
bay area, CA
www.apolloecigs.com
34587ade2f1fdaa422d7ca348107391a.jpg
Hand check

Edit: HHow do we keep it to one entry every two weeks if we wanna reply to someone, just say"not an entry"? :p
Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.
You can post all you want within the 2 week period and join in on the conversations. But you'll only have 1 entry in the raffle. Sorry should've made that more clear.

Reactions: thehangdude

iota

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2014
In transit
I've been getting into some new flavors after more than a year spent on a very specific few flavors that were working for me. Lately, my old standbys (coffees, chocolates, caramels and butter-scotches) have been feeling boring, heavy and old. A friend gave me a bottle of juice that was a very light vanilla creme with some watermelon and I didn't think much of it --- until I kept reaching for it every day!! Then I realized I was craving something light and different. A year ago this particular juice wouldn't have been flavorful enough for me, but now it is really hitting the spot. Strange how my tastes are changing!

Thank ya' for this contest -- should be a fun thread to read!

Reactions: a_rey88

nanusic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
Myrtle Beach
I have been vaping for 2 years and have bought many goodies along the way! I have an Istick 50, MVP 3.0 Pro, Kamry 20, Kbox 40 and, of course, the famous Joyetech Ego twists! I have several mech mods that I seldom use anymore! I love my box mods and would love to get a temp controled unit at some point!
One can never have enough vape toys, but you have to have the funds to purchase all these things too!:rolleyes:

Thanks for the contest!:)

I've been getting into some new flavors after more than a year spent on a very specific few flavors that were working for me. Lately, my old standbys (coffees, chocolates, caramels and butter-scotches) have been feeling boring, heavy and old. A friend gave me a bottle of juice that was a very light vanilla creme with some watermelon and I didn't think much of it --- until I kept reaching for it every day!! Then I realized I was craving something light and different. A year ago this particular juice wouldn't have been flavorful enough for me, but now it is really hitting the spot. Strange how my tastes are changing!

Gotta tell ya...I will latch onto a favorite flavor and basically vape nothing but that flavor for 3 or 4 months. By that time I get so burnt out on it that I never go back. Signature series number one...just about at the burnt out stage. Hmmm wonder what's next?

Reactions: iota

traderljp

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2013
South Florida
I had been an 8 or 9 watt vaper for over a year, using my vamo, mvp and svd, along with protanks mostly. But early this year I got an IPV 2x, which goes to 60 watts, and I haven't looked back. I've pif'd most all of my older stuff lately as I hadn't picked up any of it in months and months. Now I am itching for one of the sig150 type of mods. The juice sure goes fast at these great heights!

a_rey88

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2013
bay area, CA
www.apolloecigs.com
I had been an 8 or 9 watt vaper for over a year, using my vamo, mvp and svd, along with protanks mostly. But early this year I got an IPV 2x, which goes to 60 watts, and I haven't looked back. I've pif'd most all of my older stuff lately as I hadn't picked up any of it in months and months. Now I am itching for one of the sig150 type of mods. The juice sure goes fast at these great heights!

I was the same way once I made the switch over to high wattage. I couldn't even imagine vaping on a protank 2 or 3 at around 10 watts. Not saying that it won't work at all for anyone, but just my personal tastes I need more to really get something out of the vape. I just feel like I'm vaping on air when I try a friends low wattage setup now.

Reactions: traderljp

a_rey88

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2013
bay area, CA
www.apolloecigs.com
I am trying to get my wife to start vaping.

The first thing she'll need before any decision of what type of vaping device she'll use is this question; is she willing and ready to give up the analogs and switch to vaping? If not then it'll be a much harder transition.

I remember my best friend who's been a pack a day + smoker for about 12 years wasn't even interested in trying to quit stogies. But at my birthday party one year he ran out of analog smokes and was about to drive to the store to get another pack. I told him to stop right there and handed him my old Apollo variable voltage 1200mAh battery with an old school 510 drip atty and told him lets go out side and have a "smoking" session and had him puff on that for 10 min just for kicks and see if it give him enough of the feel he wants to replace analogs. Sure enough after 10 min went by, we were still out there puffing away and the very next day we went out to a vape shop and he picked up his first setup. He's never looked back and it's been one of the best decisions he's ever made.

a_rey88

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2013
bay area, CA
www.apolloecigs.com
Apollo's RY4 is out of this world good! I am entering because I am down to around 10ml of it.

All their flavors that I've tried are very clean and delicious.

RY4 is such a great flavor! It's still my go to ADV when I get tired of the other flavors that I vape. I usually change flavors about 3-4 times a day.

Bookworm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
USA
Apollo's RY4 is out of this world good! I am entering because I am down to around 10ml of it.

All their flavors that I've tried are very clean and delicious.

This is great to know! If you vouch for an RY4, I know it's good.

Excited to try some!

lintz69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2008
Poconos, PA
As to flavors I have to have menthol. I tried Apollos tobacco menthol and while it's good, I found I didn't like the tobacco part of it anymore. So I carry 2 flavors with me. Menthol and energy drink. I haven't had ry4 for so long I forget if I like it or not.

A-Rey what is that grape I got from you? One of the Lindberghs I think. Luck Lucy or something. That grape is out of this world, but too sweet for an all day vape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

remark

ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2014
West Palm Beach, FL
I've been moving towards more cinnamon and more bakery flavors. It is possible that this is because I am on a diet. I can't tell you how much I look forward to vaping tasty treats that I am trying not to eat. The other strange thing is that while I am trying to diet (not just avoiding bad foods but also trying to restrict calories) I am vaping way more each day than I used to. It is kind of substituting one thing for the other. Another great thing about vaping!!

TY for the contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread