thumbsup.gif

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
I try to take my bride out to a movie once a month. Since I don't dig chick fliks and she's not a sci-fi/adventure fan, we don't always get out to pay >$35 fer cine roulette with popcorn and soda. Besides, it all can be taxing on her, prompting an early bedtime.

Since our middle daughter and family said a week ago it was an awesome flick, today we ventured out to view Jurassic World (non-3D). If ya saw da '93 Jurassic Park, wait fer TV.

Was asked fer an Iffy review last night. So...

Can't believe both movies shared almost da exact same story line!

- greed versus breed
- escaped breed
- innocent youths become near adults
- vulnerable female becomes a heroine
- unconquerable stud becomes a mushy unconquerable stud
- requisite 'gung-ho' baddy gets just justice
- horrific acting
- decent sound
- AWESOME 'puter reptilian animation!
- stealth vaping rules!! (124 minutes, not counting da below*)

Overall rating, two anterior claws down! Can't believe da $ucce$$ful opening box office return$. Da Pied Piper has nuttin' on Hollywood hype...

Oh, what irritated me more dan da actually 'film' was da 21 minutes* of effin' pre-feature 'coming attractions'!!!
mumble.gif

BTW, at $7 per med bag o' theater popcorn, wait fer a Walmart $2.99 DVD movie bucket $ale. At least you'll be able to pause to tap a bladder and pop 'nother $1.49...
jiffy-pop.gif

hmmm - I take it you didn't like it very much.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
Uncle Willie turned me on. . . to this guy. I have watch all his YouTube's since he was a little boy. So very talented. Y'all should check him out.

This is one of my favorite videos. . . I dance exactly like this. in my mind

I've seen all of that young man's videos....:)
and I'm also very partial to Ed Sheeran

And, YES.....I did watch SOA.....OMG....Charlie Hunnam :drool:

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
i could use a little help my friends..... since ECF has done so many changes i can't seem to grasp how to change my avatar any more. It USED to be easy... Deb already did one for me...the tonight i thought I had the hang of it and i could do it all by myself...it's what i get for thinkin'....

on second thought, never mind, I think i just need to go to bed now and tackle it in rhw morning:rolleyes:.so...

'night all...sweet dreams!

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere

Rotowoman

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2014
Louisiana
Like I always say, "I've got an opinion and I'm not afraid to use it.. "

How's that Gumbo and Beignets coming along .. ?? I may have forgotten to mention I'm also a big fan of dirty rice, red beans and rice, Jambalaya and Étouffée .. no pressure .. ;)

The Beignets are going to be a little labor intensive, but as long as they are enjoyed, it will be worth it. The rest......easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast

I DO NOT pass a jukebox without playing dis belly button rubbin' fever raising number! What an awesome song...

I also like the classics like Mozart.

TE is my all time fav guitarist! All genres, all awesome talent and even Chet Atkins lauded him.

I have watch all his YouTube's since he was a little boy. So very talented.

Same here! Amazing!

. . . I dance exactly like this. in my mind...

Mine too!

hmmm - I take it you didn't like it very much.

Not too far below dry hits...
toothy.gif

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
TE is my all time fav guitarist! All genres, all awesome talent and even Chet Atkins lauded him.
I like the style his Brother Phil plays better. Although technically Tommy is the better guitarist and a pretty darned good drummer.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
To Kay,
Sure do like your jukebox selections! If ya ever get da itch to wear out your dancin' shoes/soles/stockings, look me up...
banana_zpse29ccfa0.gif

Actually, dat offer goes out to all our Lady Porchers (hint, hint Torey)! Just gotta be honest here, I don't tap to rap.

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
Had a great time in the hangout last night. It was really nice seeing you all. Even the wire discussion was interesting. It's really nice to be able to get together occasionally. Isn't technology great. Just think about how far we've come, video calls were just a dream not even 20 years ago. It really is amazing sometimes when I just sit back and think about it. Bringing with it a whole new set of issues though. Security issues, privacy issues etc. I believe it will all work itself out in the long run though.
Good Morning to all and here's hoping we all have a good week. Looks good from my point of view as I had my first great nights sleep in a long while.
Wille, Sent you a PM.
Ah drats, looks like I've been missing a lot of fun in the H/O. Glad to read you're finally getting some quality sleep!

It really is amazing how far technology has grown in the past sixty or so years!!!! Nowadays it's very difficult for me to even attempt to keep up with it:confused:
Tell me about it!

clnire (Cathy) - but let me know!! I guess I really missed a great hangout last night, was just so tired from working my hands off all day. Oh well, it will happen again!
You & me both! :(

I saw the documentary. What a fascinating story...she was so sneaky!

Here's Quasi Modo who won the Ugliest Dog in the World contest.

%D1%81%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%B5%D1%82-%D1%83%D0%BB%D1%8B%D0%B1%D0%BA%D0%B0-%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BE%D1%87%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%86%D0%B0-1305061.jpeg
0mgoodness, but I bet s/he's easy to love!

I try to take my bride out to a movie once a month. Since I don't dig chick fliks and she's not a sci-fi/adventure fan, we don't always get out to pay >$35 fer cine roulette with popcorn and soda. Besides, it all can be taxing on her, prompting an early bedtime.

Since our middle daughter and family said a week ago it was an awesome flick, today we ventured out to view Jurassic World (non-3D). If ya saw da '93 Jurassic Park, wait fer TV.

Was asked fer an Iffy review last night. So...

Can't believe both movies shared almost da exact same story line!

- greed versus breed
- escaped breed
- innocent youths become near adults
- vulnerable female becomes a heroine
- unconquerable stud becomes a mushy unconquerable stud
- requisite 'gung-ho' baddy gets just justice
- horrific acting
- decent sound
- AWESOME 'puter reptilian animation!
- stealth vaping rules!! (124 minutes, not counting da below*)

Overall rating, two anterior claws down! Can't believe da $ucce$$ful opening box office return$. Da Pied Piper has nuttin' on Hollywood hype...

Oh, what irritated me more dan da actual 'film' was da 21 minutes* of effin' pre-feature 'coming attractions'!!!
mumble.gif

BTW, at $7 per med bag o' theater popcorn, wait fer a Walmart $2.99 DVD movie bucket $ale. At least you'll be able to pause to tap a bladder and pop 'nother $1.49...
jiffy-pop.gif
Thanks for the heads up

I've been missing coming to the H/O cause have been crashing about 9ish the last few nights, which is the reason I'm posting this early...I can't believe I'm posting at 3:30 am!!! Going to fight the urge for early bedtime tonight cause I just gotta get to da H/O!!! :)

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
.I can't believe I'm posting at 3:30 am!!!
I can't either, scott and I are in the hangout.......I refreshed my watched threads, and said oh my word, what on earth is Gracie doin up at 3 am!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread