Status
Not open for further replies.

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Owensboro, KY
Oh, and I really like this rule. Those of us that like to post a bunch have no better shot at winning than those that just post a little bit. No need to spam the thread for better odds.
:thumb:
But I like ...
670px-Cook-Spam-Step-3.jpg

Slowone2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Virginia
All your contests are great, and the weekly prizes are amazing... I really like when your contests require us to be involved in vaping related causes. Opens our eyes to helping promote vaping. Not everyone can afford to donate to the cause (me) but when you bring to light things we can do with no expense is awesome...

Thank you for the great contests and opening our eyes...

Reactions: 100%VG

standinthestars

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2014
usually at work
Echo, Echo, Echo the sentiments of those posting before me LOL!! MadVapes weekly contests are already the best and you are doing such a great job. I get excited each week to participate and read these threads. I love the ease, and not having to post a million times to be competitive with others as well as all of your wonderful themes.

I honestly don't think I could give you any suggestions that would be better than how you do these already, but here goes a try! Maybe this is my hunger talking, but what about if you take a picture of what you had for lunch on Saturday, and then on Monday, when the new contest starts we all guess what you had? Not sure what to do in the case of a tie (maybe the first to guess correctly wins?), or if nobody guesses correctly (maybe pick a random in that case?), but otherwise I think that would be a pretty fun contest. My guess for your lunch this past Saturday would be blackened chicken tacos!

Thank you for the great contests!

Last edited:

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
This is not an entry, because I just won.

I love the simplicity of the contests, in that there is only one entry per person. And not having to jump through hoops, as wvducklady said.All of your themes have been great, and I can't think of anything to make them better. But I do like some of the suggestions.

I like RaceGun's:
What might be fun is to relate a story about how someone helped you to better your vaping experience.

I like Trader's:
My suggestion would be to narrow down the criteria for a "funny" or "make me laugh" giveaway. For instance, rather than asking everyone to post anything that they find funny, maybe ask for it to be a certain theme, such as, funny stories about our start-up kit experiences or funny things we went through when we started out. But it could be anything...weird/funny foods, movie characters, clothing, etc....

I like iota's:
I enjoy the kind where I learn a little about the people and vaping experiences of our members. The ways vaping has helped us, how we've helped smokers get started or introduced vaping ideas to them, and things of that nature.

The Selfies are cool, but like Panorama said, not everyone has a camera. I have one, but the quality of the images is rather poor.

vmtorres said:
Newbie stories. and there can be a couple of categories, like "how you got started" or "what was your first upgrade?" I think we all remember those days.

I do advocacy things that I hear about through CASAA, but I think it's great when you post them here, as there may be some I have missed.

I like remark's:
I would be interested in a giveaway where each of us mentions or discusses which new piece of equipment has us interested at the moment. I am always a little bit behind the times and would be very curious to know this!

Reactions: CountBoredom

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
I love the way your contest is structured, and the prize packages are amazing...:thumbs:, keep up the good work. (A XPro M36 Mod package would be excellent)

By way of a theme / weekly question, how about....

What did you vape when you first started, your very first vape experience. Along with what you upgraded to (Madvapes RoughStack in the mix), and what you're vaping today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread