New here, wealth of info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

louietsang

Jun 29, 2015
Damn wish I had found this forum sooner,

But a little about me, been smoking cigs give or take almost a 15 on and off here and there but recently been clean for almost 3 years now? But there are time I still crave it or if I get so belligerent drunk(like 2-3 times a year tops) I ask for a cig and smoke it... So I decide on getting a vape. Bc the itch is there...

Anyways it's on it's way got a dna 30 box mod and an clearomizer... Ordered onbeyond vape, they probably overcharged me but too late now...

Anyways I been lurking and reading up on a lot of the stickies and just wanna say thanks for all the great info. And hopefully I'll have more questions and you helpful folks can help me out.

Reactions: Susan~S

louietsang

Jun 29, 2015
Hello and welcome to the forum @louietsang. Glad to have you here!:)

Do you have any questions we can help you with?

None at the moment but I think when the mod/atomizer arrives on weds, I'll sure have a lot more!

But a lot of the stickies in here has def taught me a bunch past 2 days.

Thanks!

Reactions: Susan~S

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK
Welcome Louie! Yes you are right there is a lot of information available here as well as a lot of knowledgeable people you can ask for advice. Now that you have the hardware on the way, your next big quest is finding your favorite liquid, and there is a lot to choose from!

Roy

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
None at the moment but I think when the mod/atomizer arrives on weds, I'll sure have a lot more!
Welcome to ECF Louie!
The first VapeMail is the best.......there will be many more too!:thumb:
Consider a back-up just in case the first one gets left on the roof of the car as you go to work.
I would have to quit work:lol:

louietsang

Jun 29, 2015
Everything has arrived... Using a Lemo2 RTA, quite happy with everything so far.

Thanks for the warm welcoming everyone!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    681.5 KB · Views: 10

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
oooo, a Solara, top shelf kinda mod. I have one Lemo II and a few original Lemos. Simple, good flavor.

No, I mentioned the "leave the mod on top of the car" because if there is no back-up... If you ask the question, "are spares important to have", you will get swamped. If you are switching from cigs, like most, suddenly not having a vape is a stressor. I have a spare complete kit in the car. Also, people report their mods getting stolen.

I just wish well and happy vaping.

Reactions: louietsang
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread